31

Y/n quickly headed back to Wangshuu Inn, avoiding all the hilichurls that was blocking the path

Sighing in relief as she saw Ciel waiting by the staircase, "Ciel, mind taking these away?" she said, motioning towards the boxes on her hands.

Ciel chuckled and took the boxes from her, "Of course, Lady Y/n."

The pair walk back inside with Ciel escorting Y/n to her room as they converse with what Ciel has gathered so far.

"It seems that the traveler is also here, Lady Y/n." the butler said, staring at the hallway infront of them.

Y/n hummed, "Of course he'll be here, he's looking for his sister after all."

"But that's not all, Lady Y/n." Ciel halted as he looked towards her, "It seems like the bard is here with him."

Hearing this made Y/n's blood turn cold as shivers ran down her back, her eyes widening.

"Is that so...." she trailed off before giving a glance at Ciel. "Make sure that they don't ruin our plan, Ciel." she continued, glancing out the window.

"It'll be such a waste if that happened after all."

"Hey, Venti

"Hey, Venti." Aether called out towards the bard infront of them making him turn around. "Don't you have a nation to watch over?" he asked while tilting his head.

Venti giggled at his question, "Oh silly traveler! Isn't the Acting Grandmaster watching over Mondstadt? It'll be fine if I go out every once in a while!"

Paimon sweat-dropped, scratching her head as she flew towards the traveler. "Now we know why Jean has a lot of work to do." she whispered to Aether who nodded.

Venti heard this of course but he payed no attention to it, it's a waste of time to pay attention to something that isn't Y/n after all.

Venti's eyes glanced around their surroundings as a few wisps flew around him, whispering all of the things that he needed to know.