22

"M'lady, terrible news

"M'lady, terrible news." Ciel said as he kneeled to the floor.

Y/n glanced to his direction, placing the glass of warm milk to the side. "What is it?"

Ciel lowered his head and in a dark and sullen voice he whispered, "They're trying to bring Jim back, M' lady."

Y/n's eyes widened at the mention of his name, "Is that so.." she trailed off, running her hand through her locks.

Looking at Ciel who was still on his knees, "Find more information towards what the Tsaritsa's planning will you?"

Ciel lifted his head, smirking "Yes, My Lady." he said, before vanishing off to god knows where.

Y/n rested her head by the headboard, chuckling as she whispered into the night sky

"What a way to be reunited once again no, Alois?"

"Lovely morning, Isn't it Lady Y/n?" the bard infront of her greeted

"Lovely morning, Isn't it Lady Y/n?" the bard infront of her greeted. Glancing towards the bard by the corner of her eyes, ignoring the bard as she continued on walking towards the stormterror's lair. 

Paimon and Aether stared at two letting out short and awkward laughs, "It seems that Lady Y/n doesn't like you that much, Tone Deaf Bard!" Paimon said floating towards Venti.

Only to be met with a cold gaze and an empty smile, "Yes, it appears so." he said. Hiding his hands by his back as he dug his fingernails to his palms. Paimon stared at the bard in confusion, usually the bard would let out a witty comment but it seems like today was not it at all.  

Diluc turned around, his eyes fixated on Y/n before moving towards the traveler.

"It seems that this road is blocked as well. Traveler, may I bother you by asking you to fight the hoard of hilichurls by the front?" he said, arms crossed by his chest.

Aether agreed, running towards the hilichurls and defeating them in an instant.

"It's no wonder that he's called the Honorary Knight after all." Y/n mumbled, "But at this rate, rather than a knight. He's slowly turning into an errand boy."