14

"Extraordinary power

"Extraordinary power..." the cloaked man muttered before breaking into a smirk and chuckling lowly, "The Tsaritsa will surely love this!"

"For we shall gain another harbinger!" he laughed loudly, making the people surrounding him uncomfortable as they started to whisper to each other.

"Is that man okay?"

"Mama, why is he laughing like that?"

"Oh sweetheart don't mind him, it's just another one of those crazy fellow."

But the man heard absolutely nothing, he was preoccupied in his own world as he walked towards the direction of where their ruler was supposed to be at.

Meanwhile inside the Etoile estate, a series of heavy panting was heard from outside one of the rooms

"C-Ciel!"

"I apologize, Lady y/n. Do bare with it, you were the one who told me to do this after all."

Y/n released a sigh before taking a deep breath, squirming and mumbling incoherent words to the butler.

"My lady, please stop squirming."

"I can't!"

"And why is that?"

"I TOLD YOU MY ORGANS WILL LEAK OUT!"

"No lady has been documented with organs leaking out of them by the use of a corset, Lady Y/n. Now take a deep breath and we're doing it."

"MOTHERFUC-"

Ciel combed through Y/n's hair as the girl leaned on the chair, "Well that was quite easy, wasn't it?" Y/n said, staring at her reflection by the mirror infront of her

"If you considered your squirming and yelling as easy, then yes."

Y/n chuckled and glanced at the three people by the garden. "Ciel, do make sure that they're getting enough rest. I'm sure that the Tsaritsa is suspecting that I may have meddled with things that she doesn't want me to."

The butler glanced at the window and saw a fatui hiding by a tree, "Why of course, Lady Y/n." As he finished tying Y/n's hair, he raised his arm towards her. "Shall we go to Springvale now, Lady?"

"Yes, we shall."

As Y/n and Ciel were walking around outside of Mondstadt, the female beckoned the one beside her to go around and ask for any intel concerning the traveller

"But then you'll be left alone, Lady Y/n." Ciel said, staring at the female.

Y/n sighed and waved her dominant hand towards the male, "It's fine, Ciel. I can just call you if I'm in any danger."

Ciel stared at Y/n in disbelief yet he wasn't surprised, he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Yes, My Lady."

Y/n felt a gust of wind hit her nape, signifying that Ciel has indeed followed her and left her be alone.

She then turned and continued to walk around while taking in the scenery infront of her, she saw a group of hilichurls with a barrel of explosives and slimes just wondering around the field. After a couple minutes of walking around in the sun, she saw the silhouette of a very familiar tree and decided to take refuge by its shade.

Sighing as she felt a cool breeze wash over her, and stared at the sky above her. "I know you're there, bard." she said.

Venti chuckled nervously as he glid down to where Y/n was, "Aww, you found me!" he whined, sitting next to the female.

"As always." Y/n muttered. "Now what is it that you need, bard? I doubt that you just simply wanted to gaze at the scenery before us." she continued, placing her arms by the waist.

"How are you still alive, Y/n?" the bard asked, fiddling with his lyre.

"The world works in mysterious ways, dear 'ol bard. Everything happens for a specific reason, many many reasons." Y/n said, her eyes moving towards the bard beside her.

"People change, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right."

"You'll believe in lies so that you'll eventually trust no one but yourself. And just when you think that things were going smoothly, they fall apart when we least expect it to happen."

Silence took over the two as soon as Y/n said what she had to say, the soft yet melodic tune of the lyre was the only thing heard from their direction.

Venti stared at the ground in silence before opening his mouth, "I miss the girl you were, Y/n." as his fingers stopped playing the lyre.

"Many will." Y/n said, standing from her place and glancing at the bard that was now staring at her,

"She was easier to kill."