30

Everyone could see how happy Zhongli was, they could literally see the smile on his face that used to be so glum now turned bright

Maybe a little bit too bright.

They covered their eyes as soon as Zhongli made eye contact with them making the latter tilt his head in confusion.

Humming a lullaby as he bought endless amounts of sweets with the vendors happily giving them their products, "Childe will be the one paying, please call out to him whenever you see him." he said, flashing the vendors a charming smile.

"Y-yes, Mr. Zhongli!" they yelled out, face bright red.

Zhongli headed off to his house, glancing down at the sweets he had bought. "This should be enough for my child right...?" he trailed off.

Eyes looking at the sky as he remembered how big of an appetite Y/n had when she was a child, sweat-dropping he then turned around to go look for more sweets.

"Of course, let's just go and buy a few more. Just a few more won't hurt after all."

Besides this was their first time chatting for quite a while after all.

Zhongli's eyes sparkled as he thought of all the things they could do, after having a chat they could play a few games!

Maybe even drink tea together.

The smile on his face widened with a rosy blush on his face.

Yes, just like the old times.

This isn't suppose to happen

Zhongli sat by the table with Y/n across him, her eyes wandering over the shop. Not making eye contact with him, as he stared at her.

"Dear? Are you alright?" he asked the girl sitting infront of him.

Y/n fiddled with her hands underneath the table as she turned to look at Zhongli, smiling at him. "Yes, I'm quite alright." she responded back.