20

Y/n placed a hand on her cheek as she stared at the door, as soon as she heard the familiar pitter patter of someone's footsteps

The door opened showing the stature of a rather short male, "Greetings, Lady Etoile. I am Albedo, the Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonius."  he said, bowing to Y/n.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you as well."

Albedo's eyes widened, grabbing the cecilia that he preserved and managed to turn into a stone.

Y/n stared at the male's shoulder that seemed to tense and relax in a flash, "Now mister Albedo, why don't you sit down? I'm sure that you've walked for a long time." she said, giving the male a close eyed smile.

"Yes." Albedo said, rising from his position and staring at Y/n with calculating eyes as he sat down.

There was a moment of silence as Y/n decided to stared back at Albedo before crossing her hands under her chin, "Why did you come here, sir?"

"The acting grandmaster has requested for me to call you while they venture to Stormterror's lair."

"My, is that so?"

"Yes, but I do have questions that I'd like to be answered by you as well." Albedo said, still staring intently at Y/n.

The said female simply hummed towards the male, "What is it?"

Albedo opened his mouth, one hand grabbing ahold of the cecilia accessory as he took a deep breath. "Where have you been all this time?"

Y/n stared at Albedo's face in confusion, "Have I met you before?"

The male's breath hitched before he let go of the cecilia, "I suppose not. My apologies for the sudden question, Lady Etoile."

Y/n merely waved her hand, "No, it was quite alright."

Albedo lowered his head as he stood up from his seat, "Well then, I shall be going now. Farewell, Lady Etoile."

"Ah yes, do take care!" Y/n said, staring at the Albedo's back.

"How peculiar."

Albedo, who is now walking towards dragonspine, was deep in his thoughts

"The young miss said that you could come in! Welcome, mister Albedo!" the maid stuttered out.

"Yes, thank you." Albedo said, voice glazed with boredom.

As they were walking towards the office, he heard the other workers talking.

"Miss y/n is so nice! I'm glad that Ciel-san saved me and became one of the people in this household!"

Albedo halted, his mind going blank as soon as he heard the name of the young mistress. Shaking his head as the maid infront of him stared at him in confusion, "Are you okay, mister Albedo?"

The ashy blonde haired male gave the maid a nod, and with that they continued to walk in silence before Mey-rin opened her mouth.

"I do hope that you'll be our young miss's friend."

Albedo stayed silent but he was interested as to what the maid had to say. Mey-rin took this as a sign to continue, "Our young miss only has a bit few snippets of her memories after all. Not a single one was a nice one."

Turning around to face Albedo as soon as they arrived infront of the office doors, "That is why I would like for young miss to at least have one friend of her age."

Albedo stared at the maid's determined face and sighed, "Yes, I'll give it my best."

Mey-rin smiled and gave a bow towards Albedo, "Thank you!"

"She only has a few memories huh." Albedo mumbled. Staring at the sky, "That means she most likely had an accident occur to her."

Clenching the cecilia stone, "There's chance that she's my Y/n, there's still hope."

His eyes wavered for a bit, placing the cecilia stone by his heart and craddling it.

"Thank archons."

Y/n sighed before rubbing her temples, "Finally the paperwork is all done

Y/n sighed before rubbing her temples, "Finally the paperwork is all done."

She closed her eyes, relishing in the feeling of the coold breeze entering her room.

wait, cool breeze? but I'm quite sure that Ciel closed the windows.

As soon as she opened her eyes, her e/c orbs clashed with harsh yet calming amethyst ones.

"Wonderful weather we're having, no?" the male snickered.

Y/n took her knife out and pressed it against the person's throat, "Why are you here?" she said, glaring at the male.

"Why not?" the male gave Y/n a grin as she grit her teeth and pressed the knife with more force by his throat.

"Answer me properly, Scaramouche!"

Scaramouche gave Y/n a smirk, not minding the knife by his throat.
"Oh honey, you know I don't follow other people's orders."

Grabbing Y/n's hands by her wrist as he squished her face now staring at her while smiling.

"I make them."