Unreadable Letters

Another tear came rushing down her milky white skin and her chocolate-colored eyes were sore from crying since early morning. She didn't even have the energy to touch the food in front of her that's left hanging. She didn't have the energy to take a bath, do chores and even brush her hair. Sadness overtook her whole body and everything she used to do she couldn't do because of how heavy and painful her heart feels. Her head felt light and her throat hurts bad yet she didn't mind and continued to weep silently at the couch all alone.

Being left alone by the person you love and treasure is more painful than anything else in the world, if she can she could just follow him to but she still has people that need her and loves her. 

While she mourns a book all soaked in water caught her attention and so she picked it and opened it. All the pages we're wet and the letters we're unreadable. She couldn't understand a word and this caused her pain to double. Tears fell once again and this time there is no stopping them from falling not until someone flicked her forehead out of nowhere.

She looked up and saw a guy looking at her with angry glares, "Byul-ah how long are you gonna mourn over him?" The guy had his arms crossed in his chest and his intimidating aura made Byul mad as well. "You just don't understand the pain of being left alone." 

The guys sat next to her and picked up the book, he shook his head and hit her head with the book. "Yah Jinnie stop" Jin hit her head but stopped after seeing the mad eyes Byul gave him. "I'll stop now if you promise that you will stop crying over a fictional character." 

All the tears Byul shed is dedicated to a fictional character that came from a book specifically a book Jin wrote. Jin is a full-fledged writer that has quite a ton of best sellers and his number one fan is his girlfriend. One book that Byul extremely liked had a sad ending with the protagonist dying which caused some endless fights for the couple. Byul kept on blaming Jin for the protagonist's death and Jin could just laugh at her.

"He is not just a character" Byul scolded him. "What if I died will you react like that?" Byul's eyes shot wide then she hit his arm making him wince in pain, "you think I will let that happen? My favorite author and boyfriend can't leave." She spoke adorably and pulled Jin into a tight hug. 

One thing Jin adores about his girlfriend is how adorable then hot then scary she can get. She's a very versatile woman and Jin would always be amazed by her hidden charms he can't even believe that Byul is crying over a character that he made. Jin kissed the top of her head and that's when he noticed that the book is all covered in water. He picked it up and opened it he clicked his tongue and patted Byul's arm catching the female's attention.

"What is it?" Jin handed her the book with furrowed brows, "I'm gonna need to get you a new copy right?" Byul pouted cutely then smiled, "a sorry gift?" Jin chuckled then kissed her lips that she gladly responded and whilst the kiss she whispered something that made Jin laugh.

"Next time don't make the characters likable so I won't get too attached" 

Jin pulled out of the kiss then flicked her forehead, "I'm the author you can't tell me what to do" Byul faked a gasp then said, "you're okay with seeing your girlfriend cry?" She used her puppy-eyed and even clung to his arm. "Not gonna happen missy." Jin then stood up after ruffling her hair, he went inside his room and stared at his manuscript for his newest story. He's very excited about it especially because it's inspired by their love story a story of patience and trust.

He treasures her so much and up to this day, it's a wonder to him how they even became a couple. He was out of her league but the female fell for his charm and one thing Jin liked about her is how lovable and kind she is even having such a soft heart that she cried over a fictional character. Jin smiled to himself then gazed at the pile of work on his table. 

"Another best seller" he whispered to himself before sitting down to work.

A/N: A random fluff fic for you guys that hopefully will cheer you up. It's not the best but it's just for fun to ease up any sad reader out there. This is probably the last update for this month and you'll know why later on. I will update all my books today and hopefully make everyone's day better. Stay safe and I love you all.