Moved On?

It was very early morning yet Byul and her friend Yong are already in the mall because they need clothes well Yong needs clothes because Byul doesn't care about this reunion party at all.

Yong was picking multiple dresses and other clothes that she thinks would look good on her friend. She hands her one and pushes her inside the dressing room.

A few more minutes and Byul cane out wearing a yellow summer dress that was below the knee to suit her taste. "So do you like it?" Yong asked, Byul only answered with a short nod before entering the dressing room again to change clothes. Yong frowned by Byul's actions she was used to it yet she thought that after Byul broke up with her ex she would stop being conservative guess she was wrong.

Byul started walking around the mall and she stumbled on an isle full of cameras. She started checking them out not until she bumped into something more like someone.

She moved away and looked up to see who it was, she shouldn't have come here in the first place she thought. "Oh, Byul I didn't expect to see you here, well long time no see" the guy named Jin, her ex-boyfriend said in a happy tone.

"Yeah, it's been quite a while" she tried her best not to stutter and tried her best not to run towards him and hug him tight. "Will you be attending the reunion?" Jin asked curiously and Byul slowly nodded, frick she didn't even know that Jin will be there.

"Well see you around," He said as he bid goodbye and completely walked away. "Am I screwed?"

********

After shopping for clothes they went home almost immediately because of the rain, oh how many times did Byul said she hated the rain? well, she takes it back. Yong finished preparing the food and she sat beside Byul.

"So why did we go home early again?" she asked in a serious tone and Byul could easily tell she's pissed. "cause of the rain?"

"We brought umbrellas, you dimwit" Yong angrily said. Byul lowered her head from embarrassment. "What's the real reason?" Byul opened her mouth nervously, "I saw him in the mall and he will attend the reunion party"

"Who's he, I'm not a psychic Byul"
Byul mouthed "Jin" and Yong gasped. "Wait why is it a big deal you already moved on right?"

Had she moved on already? she wasn't sure and she hates it.
This whole drama started because of her, she turned him and left him clueless about what truly happened. She feels guilty but she had her reasons mainly is money. God knows how much she badly wants to hug him again, kiss him, and feel loved by him but she knows very well that she can't have him back.

She was an absolute monster for doing that to him, their relationship was perfect because it was simple. All fights get solved in a day, they don't pressure each other, they have their privacy, and they have communication... used to have communication. She regrets everything but what can she do, he's probably happy now with somebody.

*********

It was beautiful scenery for everyone, the blinding lights made the place look magical. The tables were covered with white and gold, the sound of utensils and the smell of flowers made everything look perfect except it wasn't.

Byul was sweating badly and her friends noticed it, Yong is the only one who knows the real reason but sadly due to Byul's gazes towards the man it was obvious that she was nervous because of him.

"Unnie you sure you're alright?"
Wheein asked worriedly, she has noticed how Byul widgets her fingers and how she was sweating badly, she also keeps on biting her lower lip and Wheein feels like it will bleed any minute now.

"Yes I'm alright I'm enjoying this a lot"
"The party hasn't started yet Byul," Yong said with a stern expression that made the others giggle. Byul frowned and mentally cursed herself for being too obvious.

"If you've already moved on why are you so affected?" Hyejin the youngest among them asked.
"Yes, Unnie why are you so affected?" Wheein teased that made Byul frown harder, she hasn't moved on she lied to her friends and herself.

The party started and nothing changed with how Byul was acting. Yong was getting worried so she decided to talk to Jin.
Yong walked up to Jin, Jin was surprised he hadn't seen them for a while now and he admits that he misses hanging out with Byul's friend.

"Noona you need anything?"
Yong leaned closer to Jin and whispered something that made Jin's eyes go wide. Yong smiled at him and he scratched his nape and mouthed an okay.

Byul was all alone at their table, Yong was busy talking to her friends, Wheein is flirting with her boyfriend and Hyejin is busy eating. Byul felt someone's presence and she looked behind her just to regret doing so.

Jin was standing there smiling widely at her and it made her feel more nervous. "Uhm can we talk?" he softly asked, Byul raised a brow curious as to why Jin wanted to talk to her.

"Sure"
"Thanks" Jin sat next to Byul, there was an awkward silence and she hated it. She was about to talk when Jin cut her off.
"Byul why did you break up with me?"

Byul's throat felt dry she didn't know what to say, she was getting more nervous but she knew that Jin needed answers and closure.

*********

After the heartfelt talk, Jin nodded understanding everything that happened. It still hurts but at least now he feels happy knowing she never really cheated nor fell out of love.

"Do you hate me?" Byul asked, Jin shooked his head and smiled at her, "I never hated you starlight "

Starlight? she hasn't heard that in a long time and she misses it a lot. She tried to hold back her tears, she misses him a lot she was wrong for thinking that she had fully moved on.

The night ended like that and Byul felt contended. She happily went home feeling much lighter now yet something was still missing.

*********

It was raining cats and dogs and Byul felt bummed, she wants to go out and have fun not stay inside and do nothing. Yong on the other hand was enjoying it.
Yong noticed how bummed her friend looked so she decided to open a conversation.

"Byul how was your talk with Jin?" Byul looked at her weirdly with knitted brows. "How did you know we talked?"

"W-well I saw you two talking" Yong stammered and looked away. "hmm, it went well, we talk and we finally had closure and I guess we're good now."

Yong noticed that Byul didn't seem happy about the fact that they are finally okay, did Byul want more? "Byul are you not happy?" Byul hummed in response and she shifts her position to hug her Unnie.

"Unnie I-I want him back"
she said in a small voice and she can already feel tears forming in her eyes. "I knew it, you still love him don't you?"

Yong asked and Byul nodded a smile appearing on her face. "You'll help me right"
Yong frowned but still nodded making Byul squeal and hugged Yong tighter.

*******

Byul and Jin were sitting in a cafe and they were awkwardly quiet. Byul scratched her nape and decided to talk first. "Byul do you have a boyfriend," well, nevermind, Byul shooked her head and she heard Jin sigh in relief.

"Do you have a girlfriend"
"None"

Byul pursed her lips and nodded, she's not gonna lie she feels relieved. The conversation finally got somewhere and both of them were enjoying it a lot.
"Byul c-can we will you maybe we can-"

Jin felt a pair of soft lips press on his, he was wide-eyed and frozen. Byul slowly pulled out and smiled at him. "Can you be my boyfriend again?"
"God you"
Jin said amusingly and nodded happily. Byul giggled and smiled pressing another kiss on Jin's cheeks.

********

It has been a year already and the couple was happily settled down not married but more of a domestic couple.

Byul was at Yong's fashion boutique to help her with some orders. Yong was busily measuring and such when Byul's phone started ringing, her friend is doing something so Yong picked it up.

She heard rumbling noises and dogs barking. "Byul I'm going grocery shopping where did you put the list of things to buy?"

Yong looked around the boutique but Byul nowhere to find. "Byul make sure to do the laundry once you get home and make sure to bathe Daebakie okay, I'm dropping the call bye love you."

Yong removed the phone from her ear and smiled softly, she's very happy that Byul had finally found her other half.
"Byul your husband called," she teasingly said and she received a snort from her friend.
"He did? what did he say?"

"Something about grocery and laundry"
Byul panicked and grabbed her phone immediately and ran outside. Yong smiled softly and then frowned remembering that she still doesn't have a boyfriend.
How unfair of life.

A/N: Hello guys hope you liked this one-shot, to be honest, I like this one the best probably because it's the only one that is readable to me.

Hope you guys liked it.