Mint Door

Byul is a very nosy girl and that has got her into trouble a couple of times, she gets into other's business unconsciously and gets curious about everything.

She is living in a small apartment all alone and she gets lonely especially because she lives on the top floor and she has no neighbors, her friends live far away and the only thing she can do is stay inside while sleeping and eating.

But then one day someone moves in next to her flat and she was happier than happy. She watched how the tall guy with broad shoulders and a handsome face started to move in. She was like a creep while watching him but he can't help herself when he's the first neighbor she will have.

The next day Byul did her best to cook something as a welcoming gift to her neighbor, she can't cook and she herself hates her own cooking but she really tried her best with this one.

She knocked at the door that was now color mint, it piqued her interest because that's a very odd color for a door but it does look pretty. She waited for a few more minutes before the door opens revealing a tall guy.

The guy looked at her with confusion written all over his face, "Hi my name is Moon Byul-Yi I'm 28 years old and I'm a photographer, I'm your neighbor and I have a gift for you."

She handed him a box full of random foods she cooked. She smiled at him and tried to enter his house but he pushed her away.

"What are you doing?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows and Byul pouted a little. "You should let me in because I'm your neighbor and you should welcome me."

"I don't know you" he answered with a frown, he shut the door in her face that made her gasps. "Yah didn't your mom teach you manners" she shouted angrily.

He then opened the door again and handed her the box which had a tiny bite in it. "It tastes horrible" he shut the door once again and this time Byul was piss enough so she entered her own house and dump the food in the trash can.

"I should've bought food outside" she mumbled before throwing his whole body on her couch. She then decided to visit him again tomorrow with way better food.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

She knocked at his door again and he opened it with a bored expression.

"I bought donuts," she said with a smile.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

"I bought a cake" 

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

"I bought cheesecake"

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

Another day and Byul is in front of his house again and this time he had a smile on his face. He grabbed the food she was holding and ruffled her hair before closing the door again and Byul would be lying if she didn't say that the small gesture didn't make her blush.

The following day she was in front of the mint door once again.

"Mr. I'm really sorry if I only have one stick of tanghulu, I accidentally ate the others but this tastes good so I guess that's good enough," she said with a sheepish smile.

"Stop calling me mister" 

"But I don't know your name," she said with a pout that made his heart flutter.

"Kim Seokjin" he answered before grabbing the stick of tanghulu, "Can I call you Seokjin or Jin or Seok or Kim?"

He lightly laughed at her cute antics and shakes his head gently. "Call me Jin" she nodded and entered his house taking Jin off guard.

"Wow your house is very pretty" she complimented him and started to venture around his house. She started to grab random things and examine them.

"Yah careful" Jin warned the very nosy female inside his house. "This tiny human" he mumbled but Byul heard it and she doesn't look too happy about it. "I'm not tiny" she angrily said but Jin could only chuckle at her cute expression.

"You are tiny" he teased and made her get mad, she slapped his arm and kicked his leg. "Yah that's painful" he whined which made her giggle like a little kid.

And since then everything started to become rainbows and sunshine for the two. Byul would always be in his house and because she doesn't know how to cook she started taking lessons from him and that just made their friendship become stronger than ever.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

"Jinnie do I put this much salt or this much salt?" She asked the busy guy who was cutting the ingredients. "Let me see" he checked the amount and guided her on what to do. "Jinnie thank you," she said with a smile, it came out of nowhere but he just tilted his head and asked why.

"Because you became my friend even when I'm so nosy and always gets in your business"

"That's how much I like you" his eyes widen in realization of what he just said.

"What?" She was in total shock and her mouth was wide open. "You like me?" She asked with pure confession and Jin could just gulp. He can't just lie because it was so clear and he has no way out so he just nodded in response.

"You really like me?" She smiled sweetly and hugged Jin so tight that Jin had to pull out a little just so he can breathe. "I like you too."

She answered and then placed a kiss on his lips, "Why do you always make the first move?"

"Cause you're very slow" he chuckled and kissed the tip of his nose before remembering that they were cooking something.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

Years had past and Byul was living with Jin already and as funny as it sounds she would always include mint door whenever writing her address because she was so proud to finally live in a house with a mint door.

"We should color our house mint" she suggested while they were looking for new paint for their house. "Nah pink looks better"

"Mint"

"Pink"

"Mint," she said as she tiptoes and kisses his lips.

"Fine will go for mint" he sighed in defeat as they picked the color mint.

"This tiny female really" 

"I'm not tiny"

A/N: Heyyo everyone guess who updated. Wattpad has been acting up and I encountered a few problems and I hate it so much. It's finally fixed so everything is good now.

See you guys soon...