First Fight

11:00 am

It was early morning and Byul was lying lazily on her bed, she has no schedules for today and also has nothing to do. She wishes that her boyfriend was here to comfort her and cook for her but they can't because they got into a fight.

Her pride is
higher than her height and saying sorry is not in her vocabulary, that's how petty she is yet she can't take this cold war anymore. They would steal random glances at each other, then look away, they would talk a little but only when their members are with them.

She can't take it anymore she hates the awkwardness and the coldness. She has been thinking about it for a while now and she badly wants to reconcile with him.

"Urgh I hate myself," she said in annoyance, she pulled her hair in anger and started rolling in her bed over and over again. 

Miscommunication is normal in a relationship but because they're a new couple and this is their first fight it was extremely hard and it was taking too long.

"What do I do?" she asked herself while staring at the plain white ceiling of her flat, she grabs her phone and dials Hyejin's number.

"Hello?"

"Hyejin it's me"

"Oh, Unnie you need anything?" 

"I need help," Hyejin is her only hope, and because she has much more experience in this she will be able to give a piece of amazing advice to her.

After telling her what happened Hyejin couldn't help but laugh, it was a ridiculous reason but they made it a big deal and here they are.

They fought because "Jin forgot to buy tanghulu's and it annoyed Byul".

" So what do you have to say?" Byul asked.

"I'm speechless Unnie"

"Come on it ain't that bad"

"Hmm it's not a big deal you should just talk it out maturely and baam finish" 

Byul pursed her lips and looked outside the window. That was it? Just talk maturely? That would fix things?

"Are you sure?" she was a little bit hesitant about just talking. She feels like she needs to do more.

"Trust me Unnie" and by that final words the call ended and Byul was left thinking about how she would handle this and execute "The Mature Talk".

                       ******

Byul is at Yongsun's house to discuss her plan for " The Mature Talk".

"So what do you want me to do again?"

Yongsun asked while stirring the Yukgaejang she was making.

"I need you to convince Jin to come to this restaurant-" Byul motioned Yong to take her phone and she did. She slowly nodded her head. 

"Okay then that's quite easy"

"Thanks a lot, Unnie, is the food finish I'm quite hungry" she exclaimed making Yongsun frown.

"Stop complaining or I won't help you" 

"Urgh fine" Byul mumbled under her breath.

                        *****

After talking to Yongsun Byul went to Wheein's house to seek help for the date she prepared.

"Unnie this is the most conservative dress I can find"

Wheein pulled out a blue high low dress and Byul slowly examined the dress.

"Take it or leave it" 

"Take it" Byul finally answered as she grabbed the dress and went into Wheein's dressing room, after a few more minutes Byul came out looking like a princess. The dress suits her perfectly and Wheein couldn't hide the smile forming on her face, she felt proud.

Wheein then pulled out a pair of black pumps and handed it to Byul. 

Wheein clapped her hands while starting at Byul proudly.

"You look amazing," she said while smiling widely at her Unnie.

                       *****

Then the day finally came, the special day that Byul has been waiting for. All her planning and preparations are here.

She walked inside the restaurant and she was amazed, the place looked fancy and expensive Hyejin does have an amazing taste. 

The table Hyejin booked for them was near a garden, it was already night time and it complemented the place even more.

She walked towards their table and saw Jin wearing a black suit and a black tie, it was very formal and it made him look even more handsome.

Byul sat in front of him and they stared at each other awkwardly, no one dared to talk and it was killing the both of them it was way too silent.

"So do you like the place?" Byul decided to start the conversation and hopefully, it won't be awkward.

"It looks nice" Jin answered shortly.

Byul scratched her nape and laugh awkwardly. Jin decided to call the waiter and finally order food.

"What do you want to eat," Jin asked.

"Uhm I'll take Bulgogi and Sukiyaki" 

After they ordered they were silent again.

"You know what let's talk already I hate this silence" Byul finally confessed.

"I was just waiting for you to say that," Jin said and it made Byul burst into laughter.

"We're so dumb"

"Hmm we are"

After the awkwardness was gone they decided to talk about things they weren't able to talk about because of their "cold war" and started eating the food in silence.

The night was almost over yet Byul hasn't reconciled with him yet.

The two were already out of the restaurant and are now walking towards the parking lot.

"Jin I just wanted to say that I'm deeply sor-" she was cut off by Jin's lips pressed on hers.

Jin's eyes were shut closed while his hands were resting on Byul's waist. Byul slowly snakes her arms around Jin's neck and responded to the kiss.

Jin slowly pulled out and grinned from ear to ear, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead that made her smile.

"I won't forget to buy you tanghulu's trust me" Byul giggled as she shakes her head.

"Sorry for being immature and not handling this like an adult" 

"At least we're good now and we learned from it, this was a very fancy apology I gotta say," Jin said jokingly.

"I prepared a lot for this thing to work"

"I appreciate it a lot" 

Jin pressed his lips on hers once again and they shared a passionate gentle kiss and that was how they reconciled.

Their first fight was quite eventful and ridiculous yet they learned from it.

A/N: I honestly feel so sad right now because I already ran out of ideas so I decided to take suggestions/requests from you guys.

You can message me or simply comment on your request just please no smut because I'm still practicing and I don't think I'm good enough with writing it.

Hope you guys enjoy this small update.