Getting Her Back 2

Fixing a broken relationship is not easy but somehow Jin made it work because he was able to bring back the old them and by that, he means the old besties they used to be. Sure it wasn't what Jin was aiming for but at least he got to something and for him becoming friends again is a starting point.

He was so happy about it and everyone noticed how gaiety he became. His members were very proud of him as well as Wheein and Hyejin, Yongsun excluded because she was more scared than thankful.

She was the only one that knows the secret Byul has been keeping and once Jin finds out she was scared of how he will react or what he will think of Byul. She loves Byul so much that seeing her cry again would hurt her as well but she knows how Jin is the only one that can make Byul fully happy.

She was torn between saving Byul or letting her be happy yet in danger. As the leader of their group, it was harder for her because she has other things to worry about and the current problem on her plate is making it worse for her.

She sighed for the umpteenth time and Byul was getting quite irritated by her.

"unnie stop sighing it's annoying" she complained to the girl that answered her with of course another sigh.

"What's bugging you?" She finally asked the million-dollar question that Yong had been waiting for.

"You, you keep entering my mind on how we will solve your issue" she answered truthfully and her words made Byul feel guilty.

"Who told you to think about it? I said I will solve it not you" Yong held her hand and stared at her eyes directly.

"I told you I want to help especially now that the situation got more complicated" now it was Byul's turn to sigh. No one can stop Yong because if she wants to do something she will surely do it no question and it's a good thing in general but sometimes she gets too stubborn even when what she wants to do is dangerous.

"Fine do whatever you want" Yong smiled in triumph and Byul rolled her eyes in annoyance, when will she ever say no to this girl anyway.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈
Byul is talking to her CEO once again but the difference is that it isn't about a comeback, a song, nor an album it's about her safety.

Her life has been on the line for some months now and it's all because of a fan but not just a normal fan but a crazy one. She somehow found out that Jin and Byul are in a relationship and threatened Byul if she doesn't break up with Jin. It was such an irrational behavior and Byul tried to ignore it thinking that it was just some random teenage girl behind a computer screen.

After just weeks of the threatening, she almost got into an accident and other horrible things followed making her and her company worried. They tried to catch the culprit but it was no use since they don't know the identity of the person so they decided to make a decision without Jin's knowledge.

Breaking up with him was the only option they had. It was hard for Byul but she followed their orders, her life is on the line, and probably her members too.

Everything went haywire after that, the breakup, the fights, and everything else were all planned. It was very painful to go through everything while carrying a huge baggage that you can't let out because of fear.

"Byul-ah we already made a decision and it's final"

"But why can't we just add security or something else just not leaving please" Byul was on the verge of crying because she just found out that the decision they made was to send her to a different country along with the members and have a year-long hiatus so the issue could be fixed before knetz finds out.