Broke Her

Kim Seokjin was a young guy that had huge dreams, he wanted to be a famous actor and so he did everything he could just to reach those dreams without thinking of the consequences.

---------
"Jinnie" he heard a small voice that made him smile, it's that deep soft cute voice he loves so much.

"Hi" he waved at the tiny human who excitedly hugged him tight, he gently kissed her forehead that made her giggle. "Congratulations on your big break," she said cheerfully. "Your my lucky charm aren't you?" he meant all of those because she's the one who helped him reach this point and he is very thankful because of that.

"Of course not your just very talented and hard-working that everything finally paid off" her encouraging words were his energy booster ever since he met her. All her compliments and words of encouragement made him confident and strong.

He just had his big break, he was able to be a part of a big drama that became well known and because of that people started paying attention to him and his hard work was finally getting recognized. He was on cloud nine and he couldn't ask for more.

"If you get even more famous you will be unreachable for me," she said with a pout. "Look at my little Byul being sulky all of a sudden" he claimed his lips out of the blue surprising her and the staff in the room as well. Once he finally pulled out he saw her cheeks tinted in bright red.

"I won't be unreachable and I won't let fame control me okay?" she nodded with a smile before hugging him tightly.

He shouldn't have given a promise he can't fulfill

---------
"Jin I think you should break up with her" those words crumbled Jin's world he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "But why?"

"She will ruin your reputation, she's from a family of criminals" Jin fell silent, he knew all those things but what he couldn't understand was that Byul got dragged into something she wasn't involved in.

"Her parents didn't even raise her and she's not the one who committed the crime" the CEO just shook his head in disapproval. "It's still her parents and this will ruin your career that hasn't even started." 

He couldn't say anything anymore, he won't be able to fight nor disagree with them because he had nothing. He was still an average actor he wasn't famous enough and his career could easily break with a single rumor. But he couldn't just get rid of her because of his career.

He would never do that…
yet he did.

---------
"You know what your boyfriend is acting weird" Yongsun told the annoyed little hamster, she had been in a bad mood since early morning because of her boyfriend.

"Tell me about it he had been avoiding me and giving me the cold shoulder, he's acting like I don't exist" she was so annoyed that she was about to confront him but he suddenly offered to go to the park so Byul let it pass but when they arrived at the park they weren't going to spend time together Jin was actually there to shoot something.

"Confront him when you get home" and that was what Byul did except it went pretty bad.

---------
"Be more understanding will you" Byul was in so much shock she couldn't even fight back, this was the very first time Jin raised his voice and she wasn't expecting it.

"I wasn't understanding enough?"

"Yes"

She nodded her head and showed a smile that looked so fake anyone could easily tell. "I will try to be more understanding then." 

Jin felt a pang of pain in his chest he never wanted things to turn out like this. He never wanted to hurt her but maybe this is all he can do.

---------
She was very understanding, way too understanding.

She lets him go to the bar without permission.

She lets him forget her birthday and their anniversary.

She doesn't mind that they're not going out anymore.

She doesn't mind him kissing another girl in front of him.

She doesn't mind him denying their relationship.

And she doesn't mind that she was being thrown in the dark because she was understanding to the point that she doesn't mind hurting herself just to see him smile.

She can bear all the pain but she won't be able to take it once she sees him cry because that's how pathetic she is.

She won't listen to anyone anymore and her friends are so scared. She was broken and she was in so much pain that she seems to be numb already.

She's numb already…

---------
"Let's break up" 

"What why?" the words he said didn't register in her mind and she doesn't want them to.

"I'm tired with this relationship already" she could just chuckle at his words because she was more than tired she was dead already.

"Tired? What made you tired?" 

"I'm not happy anymore and I don't love you anymore" he felt like he was killing himself, he was hurting himself but he couldn't do anything. He was hurting the person he loves the most.

"You should have said that way earlier because I'm tired as well, I'm tired of being way too understanding and I'm tired of hurting myself to see you happy"

She thought that Jin would be her final destination but she was so wrong, she experienced way too many break up but this felt too painful. It was painful because he loved her, it was painful cause both of them know something wasn't right, it felt painful because they were both tired.

"This is the best for the both of us and you have been a big hindrance to my career that I think I'm making the right decision" those words ended it all for her, she didn't want to cry and look weak but those words hurt the most.

Tears fell from her eyes and Jin could just stare at her, he wanted to hug her so badly he wanted to say sorry and take all those words back but he had come to this point. He had broken her and nothing can fix her not even him.

"I thought I was your lucky charm" her voice was trembling and it made him regret all the decisions he made, he thought that if he did the most horrible things she would be the first one to let go but she stayed even though she was ruined already. 

He couldn't dare look at her any longer so he decided to leave but Byul pulled his arm and pulled him into a gentle kiss. He was frozen yet his body controlled him and he kissed back.

It lasted for a few seconds before she pulled out of it, she leaned her forehead on his with tears falling from her eyes continuously. "Is this goodbye now?"

Jin nodded his head unwillingly and so Byul pulled back and smiled a little, "I love you." After saying those words she left without saying anything else.

It felt so painful and unbelievable that he wishes everything was just a dream and that he never did all of these mistakes. 

"I love you too"

---------

Years have passed but from time to time those memories never fail to make Jin awake at night, it still is painful and it will never be painful. He wasn't over her and he knows that but he couldn't just ruin her life all over again.

He was at the peak of his career and he was one of the most well-known actors yet he wishes that he never reached this place.

Maybe in another life, they will meet again, and that nothing will stop them. Maybe they will finally have the chance to have a happily ever after. 

Maybe someday...

A/N: I wrote this while listening to ballads and I cried for some reason I cried.
My face got soaked with tears and my sister was laughing at me.

Anyways hope you enjoy this and see you soon...