29.

Jungkook and Y/n was both stunned.

On the other hand, Jimin dragged himself near a wall and leaned himself looking at both of them. He knew he failed but he can't let his guard down.

Jungkook was stunned by the sight of Y/n. Y/n is inside someone else's shirt not his. On the other hand he found his wife back.

Y/n has tears brimming in her eyes. Tears slipped down her cheeks but not sounds where heard from her mouth. She wants to run to Jungkook and hug him. Snuggle into his chest. And listen him saying sweet things to her. But on the other hand she is scared. She is afraid that Jungkook might abandoned her because now she had already lost

her virgin.

Jungkook came back to his sense and take a step forward and extend his hand to embrace Y/n into his warm chest. Jungkook was confused when Y/n step backward whenever he step forward.

"Ahhh i see my babygirl is disgusted of herself" Jimin spoke with a sinister smile on his face gaining the attention of both the people in the basement.

Y/n looked at Jimin with wide eyes. She don't want Jungkook to know it.  Jungkook looked at Jimin with a confused look. His brows knitted into a knot.

Jimin put his hands on the table beside him and force himself to stood up cause his one leg has been shot.

"Explain" Jungkook demanded.

Jimin chuckled and shook his head. He than stared at Jungkook with a grin and tilt his head.

"well what do you think the kidnapper do to his obsession while he have the chance..." Jimin sang.

Jungkook grew in frustration.  He glanced back at Y/n. Y/n is now crying. She feel like she is shrinking inside. Jungkook's eyes softened when he saw the sight of Y/n. Then he turned his head back to Jimin who is smirking with rage.

He walked angrily towards Jimin and pull him by his collar. Jimin just stare at him with the same smirk and a playful eye. Does he think Y/n is a toy to play?

Jungkook was about to dropkick him when he heard sobs escaping from Y/n's mouth. He didn't turn back. He is afraid. Afraid to face everyone rn. He felt lost for some reason. His eyes traveled to the wall behind Jimin and everywhere.

Gulping the saliva in his throat he carried the courage to turn at his wife. He slowly turned his head to Y/n. Tears are brimming in his eyes also.

Y/n and Jungkook stare at each other for a moment when Y/n broke into tears and starts crying. She sank on the floor leaning herself on the door frame. Her head facing her feet. Jungkook was stunned for a seconds before he walked to Y/n and kneel down beside her. He gulped a big saliva extending his hand and giving Y/n a warm embrace.

JUngkook put his chin on Y/n's head while he caress her hair while whispering things.

"Pls don't abandon me" Y/n spoke lowly between her sobs.

"I won't. Why would I. You are my wife" Jungkook whispered back breaking into more tears.