28.

Y/n was rocking herself forward and backward. Her head is between her knees. Her position makes her only shirt roll up showing her bare legs. She sniff and sob uncountably. 

Jimin had get out of the room to talk on the phone like 20 minutes ago. She just hope the monster doesn't come inside his room anymore. Then she heard guns shot out of nowhere. Then the single gun shot was followed by lots of commotion.  She heard shuffling from the up.

She was in the basement, she knew now. She heard heavy footsteps and lots of gun shot from above her. She got terrified with the sudden noises and she was paralyzed for a minute. She blink her eyes and then she got up and walked to the door. Her legs are sore and she can't work properly.

She pressed her ears on the rusty metal door. She can hear gunshots, slashing sounds and lots of footsteps. She is worried. Not about Jimin but about herself. Something chaotic is happening above her.

She step back and stare at her own room fiddling her hands and thinking on what to do right now. She don't want to go back to Jungkook nor stay with Jimin. She wants to run off the world. She felt herself disgusted after whatever Jimin has done to her and she sure Jungkook wouldn't like her anymore.

After all she is not a virgin anymore.

Y/n than banged on the door and started shouting for help. She conclude that Jimin is fighting with some other ppl and she have faith that they will safe her.

"HELP!"

"SOMEBODY UP THERE HELP ME!"

"I DON'T LIKE IT HERE"

She banged on the metal door making loud noises and started shouting for help.

Men in black suits, they were fighting. Some pointing towards each others with a gun . Some already holding each others shoulder with strong forces pulling each others down. 

Every men was fighting. But in the middle stood the 2 most-feared leader, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. Facing each other. One's face filled with anger, eagerness, worriedness. One filled with annoyed, irritation.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and loaded his gun. He lift his arm straight pointing to Jimin's head.

"Where is Y/n?" Jungkook growled while pointing the gun straight at the short ass man's head.

"well you see-" before Jimin could finish his words a voice echoed through the big hall.

"HELP"

"SOMEBODY HELP"

Jungkook widened his eyes and looked at Jimin. Jimin also wear the expression Jungkook holds.

"Y/n" Jungkook muttered and walked straight towards Jimin but eyes fixed on the door behind him where the sounds start. He pushed pass Jimin brushing his shoulders with Jimin's.

Jungkook walked towards the door and pull the door knob without hesitation.

He saw stairs leading to the down usually to the basement.

He took his steps down the stairs.

His whole mine was clouded. Only thing he can figured out is that Y/n is in the same building as his and she needs him right away.

Jungkook was in the middle of the stair when he felt someone pulled him from his shoulders, causing him to stumble backwards and hold the stair handle.

Jimin pulled Jungkook and throw a big punch on his right cheek. 

Jungkook stumble and fall down to the basement. He saw 2 small rooms and a big room which he is in right now.

Jimin was red with anger. He can't let this plan failed. He don't wanna be a loser again. He don't wanna get talked shits by others. He hate it. Especially for his love life.

Jungkook's mind was foggy. He was out of sense. He don't know what he is doing right now. He looked at Jimin with a what-are-you-gonna-do face.

Jimin grit his teeth and clench his fist. He walked towards Jungkook and punch him again on Jungkook cheek. 

Jungkook came back to his sense. He have to safe his wife. And now he is just sitting letting the short ass man do whatever he like to him. He stood up and brush the imaginary dust on his jacket.

He caress the bruised lips with his sleeves. And charge towards Jimin within a second and and lunged a punch on the other guy's stomach.

Y/n was near the door pressing her ears on the door. He heard some shuffling sounds on the other side of her room. She realized there are some people outside her room to safe her.

She started to banged again on the door.

"HELP"

"PLS GET ME OUT OF HERE"

Jungkook and Jimin has been wrestling for the past 35 minutes.

Now they both are on the ground looking up the ceiling. Both tired and worn out. Have no energy for the rest of the day.

Then they heard banging sounds from one of the room.

"HELP"

That's when realization hit Jungkook like a truck. His wife is just a room apart from him. He have to save her.

Jimin also heard it and now was alarmed about the situation.

Jungkook got up quickly before Jimin could do anything.

He swiftly run to Jimin and shot his legs for twice to make sure this dwarf won't disturb him again.

Jungkook went to the door and pull the lock.

Then he slam the door open revealing his wife.