20.

There is a knock on the door.

"Come in" a faint voice spoke from the other side.

Y/n walked in Jungkook's office.

Well it's not an office it's just a room which contains a desk, a chair and a book shelf.

He is working from his home.

Y/n walked to Jungkook and tried to peek at the documents he was reading.

Deal with the Parks, on personal matters it reads

"What is that?" Y/n pointed at the paper.

Jungkook hummed.

He don't care if she sees the paper because she won't even had an slightest idea on what the paper is written.

Y/n sit on the chair facing Jungkook.

Her eyes wandered around the room.

Then she stood up and walked around the room flipping on some books she saw.

"DOn't you have works to do? I have heard you have a VIP customer for their wedding from your last night call?" Jungkook asked his eyes still fixed on the papers.

Y/n thought for awhile and widened her eyes.

He's right she have a customer and she have to handle it on her own.

Hobi can't handle VIP customer on his own.

She stop whatever she is doing and run out of the office.

Jungkook chuckled at her actions.

After a moment the door abruptly open.

Y/n was wearing denim flared trousers with a black turtle neck sweater.

She wore a black jacket.

Jungkook looked up at the sudden voice

"Kookie ah I'll be going to the shop I'll be back at 7 pm" Before Jungkook respond a word Y/n shut the door.

He can hear boots clicking on the floor.

It's usual that Y/n has to wear professional when it comes to VIP customer.

"LYDIA, WHERE IS MY CAR?" Jungkook can hear y/n voices.

He chuckled and shook his head at the thought of Y/n in a rush.

"BE BACK AT 7 PM, OKAY?" Jungkook shout from his office to y/n which in return he received an "okay" from y/n.