[Special Chapter]

Jieun's POV

[Timeskip]

Our class just ended and I'm waiting for my students' parents to come pick them up.

Once all of them went home, I tidied up the daycare and then locked it.

I then walked to the bus stop, like how I usually do, it has become my daily routine. Wake up, get ready, teach, play, and after that go straight home.

It's always been the same, I live a boring life.

I miss my freshman days where I go and watch hockey practices. Sadly, my brother pursued another dream. He stopped playing. Well, atleast he found love.

I wonder when will I fall in love again?

The last time I think I fell in love was when I was in my freshmen years. Damn, it's already been five years huh?

I sat down as I wait for the bus. I listened to music with my AirPods and filled my journal.

I was so focused and I almost jumped up in surprise when someone took out one of my AirPods and sat beside me.

I faced that person and I froze when I met his eyes.

"Nice song choice, I like it" he smiled at me "Hey, it's nice to see you again"

I wasn't able to talk nor react. Am I dreaming?

"Sunshine? Hellooo? You there?" he asked as he waved his hand in front of me "Helloooooo??? Did you swallow your tongue or something?"

He smiled "If you're still feeling guilty, stop, yes you made a mistake but past is past, I already forgave you, a long time ago"

"Thank you" I answered

"Woah, so you can still talk" he teased

I rolled my eyes at him and he just laughed. Damn, he didn't change, not even a bit.

"How are you?" I asked

"I'm doing fine" he said and winked while wearing his playful smile "You?"

"I'm good"

"I passed by your daycare a while ago" he said "I watched you as you teach" he smiled even more "You were cute, like really"

"I'm sorry" I said

"It's okay" he shrugged "Like I said, I already forgave you and I forgot about all the pain already so, please move on"

I nodded but I couldn't look at his eyes. I heard him chuckle lightly as he held my chin and made me look at him.

"I missed you my sunshine"

———

To everyone who supported Sunflowers and Marigolds, thank you soo much!! You don't know how much it made my days brighter!! <33