[23]

Third Person's POV

Haechan's lost in deep thoughts. Wondering where did it go wrong?

Everything happened so fast, a bit too fast where he can't keep up.

He leaned back the wall, laughing hysterically, trying to process everything.

"Damn" he said under his breath

Jeno who was watching afar, knew exactly to why his friend's like that.

The other members just look at him, letting him have his space.

Sungchan and Yangyang, both unaware of the situation, decided to play a song, that might as well fit the atmosphere.

"But you won't see me break, call you up in three days or send you a bouquet, saying, it's a mistake"

"Drink my troubles away, one more glass of champagne and you know"

"I'm the first to say that I'm not perfect and you're the first to say you want the best thing" he quietly sang along

"But now I know a perfect way to let you go, give my last hello, hope it's worth it" he continued as he smiled faintly

"Here's your perfect" he whispered as he looked down and let the tears flow down

Silence filled the room, hearing nothing else but the song and Haechan who's now sobbing.

"Haechan" Jeno approached

He looked at his friend and sighed, he patted his back and sat beside him to comfort his friend. He sat there and waited for him.

"I know it hurts" he whispered

Haechan wiped his tears and looked up "She was my first love maybe that's why it hurts so much"

Jeno sighed "First loves are meant to become lessons"

"Yeah... she was a beautiful lesson, a beautiful but painful one" he whispered loud enough for his friend, Jeno, to hear

"That's part of loving someone" Mark who sat down beside him as well, said "A broken heart is a heart that loved"

"Jeno bro, I'm letting her go" Haechan said "I'm sorry"

"I'm like really dumb if I acted like she didn't do anything wrong and forgave her easily right?" Haechan asked

Mark sighed "No offense to your sister Jeno but yeah, it's a dumb thing to do after she cheated"

Jeno was silent, he knew that Mark would probably hate her, even the whole team. Guessing that they as well, felt betrayed.

"But you love her" Mark chuckled "Love makes us do stupid and dumb things"

Jeno stood up "Whatever you choose to do, I'm in your side Hyuck" and he walked away

Jeno feels guilty and sorry for his friend. Jieun's her sister. He was so strict to him, warning him not to hurt his sister. Where in the end, she ended up hurting him instead.