[5]

Haechan's POV

I was skipping as I go down the stairs but suddenly stopped when something crossed my mind.

"She wouldn't recognize my handwriting, right?" I whispered to myself

"I don't know, maybe?" I immediately smacked Sungchan's face when he snuck up behind me.

"What the heck?! Is it your hobby to sneak up behind people?" I asked him with furious eyes.

"I don't know... It's just that I show up at the perfect moment" he answered with a playful smirk on his face.

"CHAN!! THE BOTH OF YOU COME DOWN NOW!! WE'RE PLAYING" someone from downstairs called, I guess it's Mark?

So we went down and played games. I think we played up until 3 am. We still have classes tomorrow but we didn't care. There were no liquors since we're going to school tomorrow and we're not allowed because we have trainings.

Everyone else were already asleep but Yangyang, Jeno, Mark, and I, were playing online games. Oh, we'll sleep at the living room since it's the most spacious place in the house.

"Jeno bro" called Yangyang, who was still focused on his phone "Your sister is cute" he said

I looked at him and he was smiling from ear to ear. Chill Hyuck, chill...

"She's my sister, what'd you expect?" Jeno answer

I was nodding, agreeing to what he said. He looks cute as well to be honest, Jieun looks just like him. Wait why does that sound wrong???

"Haechan you idiot why the fuck did you shoot me?!" screamed Mark

Oww shit, I got distracted.

"Sorryy I was not thinking" I answered

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" Yangyang cussed as an enemy showered his character with bullets. In the end, we lost and Mark couldn't stop complaining about how I shot him.

It's already almost 5 am so the boys decided to sleep, I laid down to sleep but I just couldn't.

I stood up and went to their kitchen. I don't know what I'm doing here or what I'm looking for but here I am, rummaging. I know it's kinda disrespectful but it's a habit? I guess...

"OH SHIT WHAT THE HECK?!" I shouted as I saw Jieun, with her long hair covering her face, was behind me as I looked around.

She was laughing so hard that she was tearing up. I held onto my chest as I hear my heart beating too fast because I was really surprised.

I pouted at her "You almost gave a heart attack"

"What were you doing? It's almost 5" she said still laughing lightly

"I can't sleep, not used to sleeping in others' homes" I answered

"Oh... what some tea? I drink tea when I can't sleep" she suggested

I nodded and she went to make tea. She came back with two cups of chamomile tea and while drinking, we chatted a little bit.

"About a while ago, sorry for spitting water to your face and calling you a pervert" she said

"It's okay" I answered

Our conversation went on.

"Get a room" someone from behind us said and that someone is no other than Jeno

I glared at him and he just flashed me with his playful smile.

"Well, I'll go to bed now" Jieun said and smiled at me "Goodnight"

"Night sis!" Jeno greeted her and kissed her forehead

"Nighty bro" she answered him

Jeno looked at me and said "You sly little fucker"

I just shook my head.

"I have a question tho" Jeno said, I gave him the 'what is it?' look "How do you send the flowers and letters here everyday?"

"My mom owns a flower shop and asked her a favor" I started "I write letters every evening and give them to her, I always ask for sunflowers and she gets them delivered here"

"Oh..." he said as he nod his head "How about today?"

"Wrote one earlier" I answered

"Wow, you're so thorough" he said in amusement

I winked at him "I'm a lover boy" I joked

"But are you ready for commitment tho?" Mark, who looks like who just woke up and is currently drinking water, asked

"What the—"

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone" he assured me

Jeno looked at me "Are you ready for commitment? Because if no, then stop leading my sister on"

"I... yes?? I guess?" I answered "I am actually not sure yet. That's why I'm admiring her secretly and anonymously" I saw the both of them shake their head

"Why?" Jeno asked

"I'm scared? I'm afraid of getting hurt" I answered bluntly

Jeno sighed "It's not too late to stop" he said and tapped my shoulder "I'll go sleep now" he said and left

"Hyuck, be sure about your feelings while it's still early" Mark said "You may regret it later"

"How about you? How did you know that you're sure about your feelings for your girlfriend?" I asked

"I just felt it ya know" he said and smiled "You'll eventually feel it too especially now that you're aware" he added and left

I sighed. I won't be able to sleep, I'm sure of that. I'm sure that I'll be overthinking what they said. Commitment huh?