[9]

Jieun's POV

{A month later}

Thank goodness it's Saturday. I stretched and went downstairs. As usual, there were sunflowers and a letter on the living room.

'Good morning! It's been exactly one month and one week since I started giving you flowers and letters. Are you curious who I am?? Hahaha you won't be knowing who I am soon. I just want you to know that I like you so much and I appreciate everything about you.
~cutie'

I don't know if this guy's playing with me or something but still, I really appreciate his efforts too.

To be completely honest, I think I'm falling for whoever writes the letters. Sunflowers symbolize adoration, loyalty and longevity. They're also considered as 'happy' flowers that's why they're the best gifts to give if you want someone's day a little brighter. And cutie, knows that.

He makes my day brighter. These flowers and letters, give me strength and makes me feel loved and adored. Because of this, I've been really confident, my self-esteem increased and I learned to love myself.

{Next Day}

I woke up early today even though it's Sunday. I went downstairs and waited at the front yard, while drinking coffee.

"I'm desperate to know who you are cutie" I said to myself "Just wait" and I took a sip of coffee

At that exact moment, the mailman arrived.

"Good morning!" I greeted

"Good morning ma'am" he greeted

"Uh, is it okay if I ask a question?" I asked

"Sure"

"Do you know where the letter with a sunflower came from? Like do you know who's the sender?" I asked

"Sorry ma'am, I'm not the one who receives these directly" he answered

"Oh! Okay. Thank you!" I said as he left

'Sunshine, I think I'm already in love with you.
~cutie'

That was the only content of the letter. Just who are you? My eyes widened as a thought crossed my mind. Could it be Haechan?

There were times that I find his penmanship familiar, and the way he speaks and how he lightens up the mood. Cutie also give me that kind of vibes, the bubbly and bright type of guy.

I mean, it isn't bad to assume right?

I picked up the flower and stared at it "Who's your master?" I asked it, the sunflower

"If that flower answered, I'm gonna run away" my brother, who I didn't know was behind me, said

I leaned back at my chair and kept staring at the flower.

"It might wither if you keep staring at it like that" he said "Oh, Haechan asked me to ask you if you want to go to their flower shop today" he stated "He told me that you told him you wanted to learn how to arrange flowers and make a bouquet"

My face lit up "Tell him I'd love to!"