Part: 8 The attack of Black Eagle p2

Start from the beginning

R. Soldier of Nigreosland: Huh what is it.

He said when he saw something move from that bush.

Although he was quite suspicious, he just thought he was just dizzy.

R. Soldiers of Nigreosland: I must be looking at it wrong...

R. Soldiers of Nigreosland: Are you okay?

The person next to him said.

R. Soldier of Nigreosland: Oh it's nothing

But there is no way the enemy is hiding in the bushes and will be waiting to slaughter this entire army?

Although he could still see a glimpse of a long tube sticking out, it was probably just that he had walked for a long time and was dizzy.

But those were his last thoughts before a sound both familiar and haunting appeared.

R. Spetnaz: Grenades!

Quickly several rounds of RDG-33 rounds were thrown from either direction of that wide trail.

Noble: What?!

He said confusedly then the grenades fell to the ground and within moments its timing fuse fired.

*BOOOOM BOOOOM BOOOOM BOOOOM BOOOOM*

Loud explosions were heard and the unlucky ones were thrown into the sky by the impact of the explosion, the lucky ones who did not die but were hit by shrapnel screamed in agony.

But it was not over when a series of rays of light was shot from the bushes.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP*

*DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP*

Many soldiers were hit by bullets and fell, the horses were scared by the sound of gunfire and tried to run away.

R. Soldiers of Nigreosland: Dammit where they came from?

A soldier panicked as he tried to look around.

R. Soldiers of Nigreosland: They're in the damn tree-

Before the Nigreosland soldier could finish speaking, a bullet hit him in the head, knocking him down and leaving a bloody hole.

Along with that, a series of lives fell because of the bullets and the Nigreosland forces had not yet reacted to the sudden attack of the Russians.

Noble: Damn it, get out of my way!

He said that when he tried to spur his horse to run because currently with such a weak force, confronting the Russians would only lead to death.

A bullet shot out of nowhere, hitting the horse in the head and finishing it off quickly as the bullet pierced its skull and the horse fell with the rider.

In just a few minutes, the entire army of Nigreosland was annihilated.

The Spetnaz appear in green camouflage clothing with camouflage cloaks and all have their undersides covered and SS-40 helmets and sometimes even green berets in place of helmets.

In their hands are all guns like PPS-43, CKC and RPD.

Commander Spetnaz: Check them out and remember not to keep the survivors!

A masked man calmly said.

All Spetsnaz: Roger that!

The Spetsnaz said.

Soon the Spetnaz began to split up and check the corpses to see if there were any survivors, and when they saw any survivors, the Spetsnaz killed them all and did not take prisoners.