The Wall

Six is alone, something thats become all too common. Her current home is a total dump, her bed a worthless suitcase that barely offers any comfort with food thats already gone stale. She can live here for a long time, there's more than enough food and water to last. But something is missing. Every night, she realizes what is missing.
A friend.
She's cold, the whole Maw is cold. Every day it was cold, like she lives in the belly of a rotting animal, Six eating on the remains of the carcass. Every night she would suffer, her body not strong enough to produce enough heat to keep her alive. So, she used her lighter. It was small, weak but useful. She tries to forget about the past, forget the girl who fell and the boy she lost.
If he was still here, he'd hold her hand. She flicks the lighter on, its warm glow offering little comfort. She misses the warmth he gave her. She lets the fire burn calmly under her palm, it hurts. It hurts more when she thinks about him. She starts to cry as her skin burns, memories of long lost friends haunting her. She drops the lighter as the flame starts to build on her palm, the searing pain almost engulfing her hand. She rushes to a puddle nearby, shoving her hand in as tears rush down her face. The cold water burns hotter than the flame. Six's shrieks fill the empty Maw, her pain reverberating throughout the metal corpse.
Six looks at her heart, she looks at the wall. She wants to tear it down. She wants to escape and find him. She claws at the brick, her fingernails bleeding as her scratches become more frantic. Her hands quiver in pain, blood staining the wall with each frantic scratch. She tries to hit the wall, her knuckles bruised and bloodied from her past attempts. Her weak punches only grow the burning pain in her hands. As she slams her body against the wall, she falls to the ground and cries. It's pointless, no matter how hard she tries it'll never come down. She's stuck in the Maw, her heart forever trapped in a prison of her own making.

As her eyes open, dread washes over her; she's still alive. She passed out, probably from the pain. She looks at her hands, the constant red color colliding with her pale skin. She needs to stop hurting herself like this, but she can't. She misses him too much.

Mono, where are you?

Please, please come back!

Please... I need you...