The Choice

Things didn't go as planned. This stranger destroyed her music box, forced her to become small again, then begged for forgiveness. He dangled over the abyss, the only thing keeping him from falling was Six's sudden choice to grab him. Who was he, asking for mercy when he showed her none? She was big, she was powerful, she was perfectly fine! Then this boy came and ruined everything! He was weak, and Six wasn't. He's just like the Hunter and Doctor, just another obstacle in her path.
She looks deep into the stranger's eyes as she drops him, enjoying the sight of his blue eyes fill with terror. He didn't scream or cry, as if the idea of Six dropping him wasn't even possible. She wastes no time leaving the tower, hopping out of the TV to find herself back in the apartments. However, something was wrong. She proved her strength, but at what cost?
She looks into her heart, the wall once broken now rebuilt. Mono is gone, she'll never find him in this huge city; the wall gets thicker. She's alone again, she needs to fend for herself again; the wall gets taller. She's hungry, something tells her she won't be able to ignore this pang of pain; the wall traps her. Six realizes what's wrong, but it's too late. She's strong, yes, but she's all alone.