The Boy, Part 2

Her head crashes against the ground, the pain seeming small compared to everything she had to endure. As the world comes back to her, Six opens her eyes. Here she is, alone and afraid. She tries to pick herself up, but she keeps slipping on the moist marble floor. She looks around, confusion building as the group of bullies she expected are nowhere to be seen. Things come to a head as she sees someone standing over her, the single person offering their hand. She recoils, expecting a quick bludgeoning. Yet, as she looks at her rescuer, her thoughts spin wildly.
It couldn't be, surely not...
She looks around, the scattered porcelain pieces confirming her suspicions. The boy gets closer, crouching down to offer his help. He came, against all odds he saved her. Again, he shows kindness. Six can't help it, she takes his hand and clamores upwards. She almost falls forward, but the boy keeps her on her feet. She takes a moment to re-adjust, mere seconds after being freed she is ready to leave. They both go to the nearby window, pushing it upwards to escape the dirty bathroom. As they cross the wood beam, Six finds her hand holding his. She considers pulling away, she hadn't even noticed it at first. But she hesitates, something tells her otherwise. They keep going, hand in hand.