Okay sounds good. I'm at gate 31 so I'm going to the one closest I think, see you soon!

See you soon. Dream swore and grabbed his keys. He just sentenced himself to a half an hour car ride with George. Alone. He was in such deep shit.

Dream locked Patches in his room and then he was off. He barely had time to shuffle his music before he set off, Half of him had never been more excited in his life, he got to see George, his George, in person finally. The other half of him felt like throwing up. What if George didn't like him, what if he was uncomfortable? What if he got along with Sapnap, but they didn't get along, and it was just some awkward, jumbled, mess?

Over the next half an hour, Dream couldn't stop spiraling. Every thought pulled him farther within himself. He couldn't get over the feeling that George would hate him. But as he parked and walked into the airport he pushed all of it aside. He wouldn't know until he finally saw George. So he followed the signs to the baggage claim closest to George's gate and with shaking hands, he called his best friend.

"Hey, I'm at the baggage claim on side B, where are you?" He asked before his friends could get a word in.

"Me too," replied George, his voice clear. "I'm near a sign that says 'Service Animal Relief Area'." Dream perked up scanning the area in front of him. He took a few steps forward, finally spotting it.

"Okay I see it, I'm looking for you." Dream's eyes wandered over every face in front of him, he had almost made a full circle when finally his eyes landed on George. George was on his toes looking over the tops of everyone's head trying to find Dream. Dream waited for a moment, breathless. George was only a few steps away. He had never been closer, or farther, from his dreams. Finally, George's eyes met his own, and even though George had never seen Dream's face, recognition lit up his eyes, almost as bright as the smile painted on his face. They moved toward each other in sync, going faster and faster until they practically crashed into each other in a crushing hug.

Dream's arms wrapped around George's waist as George's wrapped around Dream's neck. George burrowed into his neck as they embraced, Dream inhaled deeply trying to absorb as much of George as possible.

"Hi," George laughed into Dream's neck. His breath sent shivers down Dream's spine.

"Hello," he laughed back. Their bodies fit together as if they were made for each other. All of Dream's worries flew out the window, as neither boy tried to pull from their embrace. But even Dream could feel the moment fade and they pulled apart in sync.

"Hi," repeated George. Dream laughed.

"Hello." Dream smiled down at him for a moment, admiring the blush that was quickly spreading on his friend's cheeks.

"Do you need help with your luggage?" He asked, breaking the silence. George glanced down at his suitcases debating internally.

"I don't think so," he said, frowning. "I got them both here on my own."

"Well, you're not alone anymore," joked Dream, reaching for one of them. George looked up at him sharply before dropping his gaze. Dream froze, had he gone too far? Was he pushing too much? Should he apologize?

"Well, are you going to help or not?" Responded George. It took a minute before Dream realized George was joking too. Dream relaxed and grabbed the bigger suitcase.

"Of course, someone strong as to lug this thing around," he teased before starting to walk away to force George to catch up.

"Now you're calling me weak?" George scoffed, rolling the carry-on behind him.

"Hey, you said it, not me," Dream shrugged, fighting the smile that was tugging at the edges of his lips. George knocked into him playfully. They walked the rest of the way to the car in comfortable silence.

"Do you want the aux?" Asked Dream after loading the luggage into his car.

"Yeah, I know the perfect song to play," George giggled. Dream cocked an eyebrow but didn't say anything as he handed his friend the aux cord. George started the song but didn't turn the volume up until Dream started driving, but soon enough a familiar tune was playing over the speakers.

Sometimes, all I think about is you

Late nights in the middle of June

Heatwaves been faking me out

Can't make you happier now.

"Oh come on," Dream groaned, as a blush crept over his own face. George laughed loudly at Dream's discomfort.

"It was this or Roadtrip," he grinned devilishly. Dream shook his head with a smile. Every single thought he had on the trip down had been tossed out of his head the second George played that song.

At that moment, he knew that George wasn't going to hold the crush over his head, that this trip wasn't going to end in tears. That it was all going to be okay. They got to Dream's house, Dream showed him around and they spent the next two hours laughing. It was the easiest thing Dream had ever done, he felt so light.

He studied George's face and committed it to memory. He was going to move on, he was going to commit himself to it. But for now, he indulged. He allowed himself to be happy. He allowed himself to be free.

He had allowed himself to be so distracted that he wasn't incessantly checking his phone for updates from Sapnap, to the point where when a knock came at the door, Dream wasn't expecting it. In all his preparation, he hadn't realized how easy it was to get lost in George. His heart sank as George lit up even more.

He opened the door and there stood his best friend with a lazy smile and a backpack thrown over his shoulder.

"Hi guys," he smiled before Dream pulled him into a hug. It didn't last nearly as long as his one with George but it felt just as good. He hadn't realized how much he wanted them both there.

George came up behind Dream and Sapnap paused. He, like Dream, had assumed that George wasn't coming until later, that his flight had been delayed. Dream tried to keep the smile on his face as relief coated Sapnap's face as George embraced him. Jealousy coated Dream's throat as Sapnap's hands were splayed across George's back, as Sapnap inhaled George just like Dream did.

But even so, the jealousy was overwhelmed with happiness. With both of them near.

"So," grinned Sapnap, after finally letting go of George. "What's for dinner?"

A/N Thank you for reading Chapter Eleven Pt.1! If you have anything to say please leave it in the comments and leave a kudos if you enjoyed it. Chapter Eleven Pt. 2 will be posted by the end of next week, see you then :)