He offers me a hand up off the bed, "Deal."

Ruby claps her hands excitedly. "Great! Peyton's already out somewhere, but I'm gonna text her and see if she'll come back. I think Dylan's going to invite some other guys from the team too."

"Sure, sounds fun."

Ruby disappears and I climb back up on the bed while Jack gives me a weird look. "What the hell are you doing? I thought we were going downstairs."

He takes a few steps closer and I turn Jack which surprisingly he lets me do before climbing onto his back. "Carry me."

"Really? Not even a please?"

You know what? If Jack can do a little flirting with the kiss on the cheek, then maybe I can too. I drop my mouth till it's right next to his ear, "Do I need to ask?"

His grip on me tightens and I take it a step further to plant my own kiss on his cheek. Jack grumbles, but wordlessly carries me down the stairs.

Dylan cracks a smile when he sees me, "What up's Al?"

"Taking a study break."

"Can I expect breakfast in the morning?" He teases and I flip him off quickly.

Ruby hits his shoulder, scolding Dylan. "Babe, don't be rude."

"Hell no, I've got places to be in the morning. Make your own," I reply laughing as I rest my chin on Jack's shoulder.

"She has a point Dyl. Who all is coming over?" Jack asks.

He shrugs and grabs his jacket, "I sent word out to a few guys on the team. Guess we'll find out when they get here."

Jack tilts his head to look at me, "Still wanna stay? I can drop you off at the dorms if you don't want to stay."

"Staying. Giddy up cowboy."

His chuckle causes my smile to grow.

The guys from the team start showing up a little bit later, most are guys I don't recognize. There's a group that enters and Jack's grip tightens as we walk towards the tallest in the bunch.

"Schultz!"

"Kane, been a while." Jack says, his tone friendly.

His friend, Kane apparently, looks up at me hanging onto Jack like a monkey before redirecting to Jack. "You know how it gets during season."

"I do. Surprised you're out. Thought your coach put you guys on a party ban this season?"

"What he doesn't know won't kill him. Besides, it's our bye week and this isn't a party. Just a lil get together. Coach ain't an idiot but as long as none of us get in deep shit then he'll let it slide."

Jack shakes his head, laughing shortly. "Whatever man, it's your grave. This is Al. Al, meet Seth Kane. He's the quarterback for the football team here."

I smile at him, "Nice to meet you." I mean if Jack's friends with him then he's got to be okay, right?

"I don't think I've seen you around. I'd definitely remember if I had." He winks flirtatiously at me and I giggle. Seth is definitely a looker. Not really my type, but definitely cute.

"Nuhuh, not this one. Alondra's off limits." Jack says, but there's a firmness to his voice that I haven't really heard before. I wiggle slightly in his grip and I tap his shoulder.

"I'm gonna go grab another beer. Let me down."

He hesitates, but lets me slide off. "Want me to come with?"