Zone 1 - Act 2: U.A. Entrance Exam (S1)

Začít od začátku

Inko broke down into tears. She neglected and abused her son.

Inko*Crying*: "I abused and neglected my baby boy... I'm not a mother, I'm a monster!"

Toshinori: "I left my son behind and focused on Izumi... I became that bastard that I had to call my 'Father'."

Aizawa was pissed as he had to held back my Hizashi from attacking them. Nezu was pissed but he didn't show it. He was planning on to give them punishment for Izuku running away. Recovery Girl and Gran Torino were pissed all the way as they beat up Inko and Toshinori.

RG: "You two hurt my grandson by just ignoring him! You didn't even care for him!"

GT: "Nana made a mistake on choosing you as her successor!"

AM: "I know... That's why, I'm going to give One for All to him when he's found. And he'll live a better life with us."

Izumi was crying along with Katsumi and Shoka. The three was having regrets on attacking him with their Quirks.

Izumi*Crying*: "Onii-Chan, I'm sorry! Please! I love you! So please come back!"

Katsumi*Crying*: "Icchan, please come back to us! We're sorry!"

Shoka*Crying*: "I just wanted to protect you! I didn't want you to die!"

Their parents were furious and sad on what have done to Izuku. Rei was crying while Endeavor was holding her. Her and Endeavor's relationship started off bad back in the past. But Izuku told Endeavor of what he was doing. Even though he was little, Izuku managed to change Endeavor's ways and he became a better husband.

Rei*Crying*: "W-Why did you have to go, Izuku... Me and Enji's relationship was getting better thanks to you... *Sniff* Now we had to lose Toya and now you running away... Please come back..."

[Flashback Ends]

Katsumi: "We all feel that Izumi, but we can't take back of what we did to Icchan in the past. We have to live with this. Plus Uncle Nezu gave us strict rules of when we get in through the exam."

Izumi looked down, she was still racked with guilt and sadness. She cried for her actions making her brother run away. She remember that during that time, she and her mom enter Izuku room and stay there. They didn't even know that he had a room, but they noticed of how damaged. All the posters of All Might were ripped off and threw into the trash can.

Today, she and Inko clean up and prepared his room for when he is found and he comes back home.

Izumi: "Yeah... I get it..."

[Back with Izuku]

Izuku makes it to the UA Entrance Exam. He smiled as he continued to walk. But then, he saw a girl with brown hair, who was about to fall. He ran and quickly caught her.

Izuku: "Hey, care you alright?"

Izuku sets her down to the ground as she's able to walk again. She then turns to face him.

???: "Yeah. Thank you so much! What's your name?"

Izuku: "My name's Izuku! Izuku Midoriya!"

Uraraka: "Oh, well I'm Ochaco Uraraka! I guess I'll see you in there Midoriya!"

Izuku: "Cya!"

After she heads inside as Izuku runs in as well. He enters the building then takes a seat. Izuku then see his Uncle Mic come out onto the stage and heads up to the mic.