Chapter Eight

"We need to face him head on, gather those who are still loyal and attack." 

"No, he's to strong for that, we should try to out-wit him."

"Idiot, obviously he's a smart guy, he would turn it around and probably kill us all."

"Who are you calling an idiot? I am the Beta of the strongest pack in the world. You think I got there because of my good looks?" 

"Well maybe, since I seem to know your old Alpha better than you do!" 

Izzy, Charlie, and I sit on the couch, watching the men try to figure out how to defeat Mark (A/N- that's the old Alpha btw) and so far it wasn't going to well.Apparently, this was "men's business", and we women were to weak to handle it. Thus, we sat and listened, all fuming at our mates. 

But in the end, it was Charlie who had the brilliant plan.

"What if we let him think he caught you four, then put up a fight, but let yourselves be brought back. Then, link all the members you know are loyal to you, and get ready for a fight. The Dark Moon pack is willing to help also, of course." 

The four Alphas and Betas stared at Charlie like she was crazy. Quinn looked angry that his mate had promised his pack, and spoken up. She shrugged at him as if to say, "We all know who runs this pack and it's not the cocky, overdominant male." 

I've decided that Charlie's my role model. 

"That's absolutely the worst plan I've heard so far. You really think Mark will believe some measly pack warriors can defeat the Alpha and Beta couples? We would be walking straight into a trap if we did that." Harry spits at her. 

I'm starting to hate everyone in this room- or, at least, those who are male.

"Don't you dare speak to my mate like that! The plan may be flawed but that's no reason to yell at your superior." Quinn yells at Harry. My Lord, they're all going crazy.

"You know what? Us women are going to leave, since we're such a bother. I hate to be in the way if someone actually comes up with a good plan. But, and I think I speak for all three of us, you can all expect to sleep on the couch, tonight, tomorrow, a week from now. As soon as y'all learn to respect your mates- your equals- then maybe we'll change our minds." That was me. I was so mad, I could breath fire.

I stormed out the door, Izzy and Charlie behind me. We all heard the guys fumbling over their own words, trying to apologize. Well to bad.

"Anyone want to go shopping? There are a couple great places to go in town." And so we're off.

************************************************************************************************************

Maybe we should have stayed in the Pack Village, but we were mad, and the guys probably didn't even notice. 

We had been walking around town for a few hours when we stopped to eat at McDonald's. It was gross, and Werewolves were disgusted at the mere thought of junk food, but at this point, we didn't give a damn. 

Izzy was telling us a story, causing Charlie and I to laugh uncontrollably. Charlie's laugh the the funniest thing, it sounded like a witch's cackle. That's what I was laughing at. 

"And then he starts backtracking, all like, "Oh I'm sorry Isobel, please forgive, don't tell your father, blah, blah, blah. He looked ready to pee his pants!" Izzy's getting excited about this now. Charlie's cackle rises in volume, getting the attention of those around us. I giggle quietly, until I see Marius behind Izzy. I immediately become somber again. 

Izyy, noticing my mood, turns around and glares at Marius. I'm mad at him, for being a part of the arguing earlier, for going along with the others after I was beginning to like him.

He sees us all staring angrily at him, and grimaces. As he continues his walk toward our table, someone comes me and puts his arms around my shoulders. I tence, getting ready to swing, but I hear his voice in my ear.

"It's just me baby. We need to talk." Tyler's voice is angry, as if he gets to be mad.

"Talk about what? The fact that I meet my mate and all he does is give orders on how I'm supposed to be treated and demeans my rights as a woman by telling me I can't partake in the making of plans? Or the fact that you sound pissed right now when you should be begging at my feat for forgiveness? Oh, maybe we should talk about how you used a member that I was beginning to like to distract me so you could walk up to me? And lastly -and I think this one's my favorite- the fact that I'm seriously considering rejecting you right now? You choose Tyler, which one do you want to talk about right now? And be careful what you say, because it could be the last thing you ever say to your mate again."

I'm out of breath by the time I'm done, with tears pouring down my cheeks. Tyler's face is red, from anger or embarrassment I don't know. 

"May, please, can we talk outside? I'll say everything I need to say, then I'll leave you alone I promise." Tyler tells me.

And my heart breaks. I don't want him to leave me alone. I want him to try his hardest to fix us, to fix our mating. But if he's not willing to try, neither am I.

"That's what you say? You must be clueless if you think leaving is what I want. You have thirty seconds to say whatever you want, before I decide this isn't worth my time." I tell him bluntly, emotionlessly.

"May, I made my first mistake when I decided not to tell you about being mates. My second was leaving you alone with my father, thinking it would keep you safe. My third mistake was having Harry tell you what should have been a personal conversation between two mates. Fourth mistake- commanding pack members who weren't mine on how to treat you. Fifth mistkae was treating you and the other girls like you wouldn't be able to help. I'm thinking my sixth mistake was saying I would leave. I should stay with you and fix my mile high pile of mistakes. My father might me the one taking over my pack for power, but I'm still controlling. It's like what they say, "Like father like son." I'm sorry, I really am. And from now on, all three of you will be in on all our plans. I'm sorry, but please, lets give being mates another go-around." Tyler's voice is very sincere, making me crumble.

"Fine, we can try. But one mistake and I will not only come up with my own plan, but I will reject you. Now let's go discuss how to beat my evil almost-father-in-law."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yay!!!! I updated a chapter! 

I wasn't expecting that tbh....

But anywho, last update, my friends were mad at me for not going in depth with the kiss. Guys, two things you need to understand- 1) I have never kissed anybody. I don't really know how to write, I'm sorry, 2) I stupidly named my character Tyler, which is my older brother's name. I can't even attempt to write a kissy scene without seeing his face, which makes things awkward. I'm sorry if you want more detail, but I can't.

Ummmm..... oh yeah! So, Charlie's laugh is actually inspired by one of my closest friends (but I won't say who, cause they'de probably kill me) so there is a point to that.

So, yeah, hope you like it, blah, blah, blah, all that other jazz

WAIT, HOLD UP,  A THOUSAND FREAKING VIEWS!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHEN THAT HAPPENED BUT OMG, THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!! 

Okay, now I'll stop talking, byeeee!