Chapter Four

That night, my dream took a weird spin...

I was at a burger joint, sitting in the corner booth, chomping on some fries. I was just sitting there, minding my own business, when a man- no not a man, a Greek God- walks through the door, heading straight to my table.

Now, it may just be me, but I don't usually dream about hot guys coming to talk to me. I'm more of a "getting chased by scary yellow and blue monsters" type of girl.

Thus, even in my tired, asleep mood, I was confused. I was also excited, cause, you know, cute guy, but mostly confused.

His blue-grey eyes pierced into my soul. His gaze was intent, like he wanted to memorize me. I stared back, my gaze just as intent.

Then, my wolf screamed in my head, "MATE!" and did this weird happy brain dance.

Yep, that's a great image.

He started walking toward me, kind of scaring me, but also filling me with joy. He walked closer and closer, stopping right in front of me.

"Can I sit here?" He asked me- and oh my goodness, his voice! I wanted to listen to him talk for hours, or days, or weeks.

Oh wait, he needs an answer. Good job May, staring like a crazy wacko, ignoring the poor guy's question.

"Um, go ahead, I guess." I told him, giving him a weak smile.

He nodded in thanks, then proceded to sit. Like, right next to me. Hello, there are eight other seats you could choose, without putting my emotions into over-drive!

And at that moment, I realized that I was still in dream land. And when I dream, no one talks. Ever. At all. So, another new think for me to deal with. Wait, didn't my wolf regonize him as mate? Is this Tyler? The man I get to spend forever with?

The Moon Goddess is my new favorite person. For all eternity. And after that, if he's there too/

But why in the world is he in my dream? Private mind thing going on, excuse you, the exit's over there.

Sometimes, I worry for myself.

"You must be wondering why I'm here. I'll explain it to you, but it's kinda confusing. Because I'm your Alpha- and mate- I can link into your mind. It's like the pack-link, but this is a whole lot more private and you can't block me. Quinn- the Alpha I'm staying with- taught the trick to me. He always used it on his mate, before they got married. Do you get it?"

"Kind of, but I'm still mad at the fact that you can just barge in whenever. No permission, no blocking. What if we've had a big fight and I want you to leave me alone? Your male, Alpha, possesive instincts would kick in, and I wouldn't get any peace. Thanks, but no thanks."

"First of all, we won't fight. Second of all, if by some miracle we do, I won't let you walk awy without fixing whatever I did to screw us up. Third of all, I won't come if you're still mad at me. I'm a gentleman like that. Now, can we just try to get to knoe each other?"

I agree, and we spend hours (or, what feels like hours in the dream, but is probably only a few minutes) talking about ourselves.

I now know that his favorite color is evergreen, he loves Fall Out Boy, reading makes him gag (we argued about that for a loooong time), he hates pizza, he likes popcorn, and he lives for a good party.

He learned that I orange, I love Ed Sheeran, reading is life, I hate ham, I like peanut butter on anything, and I'm more of a stay at the library type.

I also learned he didn't wait for his mate to, uh, well, mate, if you get my meaning, but he told me he would have murdered whoever touched me before him.

So, in an over innocent voice, I told him that at least someone had waited for their perfect match.

Needless to say, he didn't take to my sass very well.

Then, when I could see my made up sun going down, he told me that I was waking up, and he had to leave. I nodded, sad, but he promised me that he would see me soon, gave my cheek a kiss, then left.

And I woke up to Harry shaking me, frantic.

"The old Alpha's coming for you. If we're going to make it out of the territory, we HAVE to leave now. Put some clothes on, get your bag and lets go."

***************

Hey guys! Again, so sorry for the long wait, but right when I got a good idea, my parents took away the computer. I'm currently at a friend's house (@starfly499), and without her internet, there would be no Chapter Five today. Check out her stuff, she's a great writer, and her work is good.

Um... next chapter'll be May and Harry going to the other pack's territory, and maybe there'll be some rogues, hmmmm.

That's it for now, comment and follow (I follow back), and voting would be cool too!

Lots of Love,

@FanGirl24601r