Chapter 9: Quitting & The Aldermans

"You invited her parents for dinner on Sunday?" Enzo asked all the guys looking at him with their mouths open. "Yup. It already has been changed to Saturday now though." The guys all staring at him intently. "I panicked ok. I didn't even realize the words came out of my mouth until they actually came out. I just wanted to make a good impression I mean it was my first time actually speaking to him personally. The guy knows she is already living with me. I guess I just thought maybe if they came and met me got a feel of the plus and us they would know she's... I don't that she's alright I guess." Xavier as he ran his hands through his little bit of hair and face.

"I think this is a good thing we already met everyone else's parents and it went pretty well. Just be yourself man. Remember she's already told them everything about you anyways. It's not like their coming in blind or anything. They already got a feel for you man. Just be yourself." Ryder said. Putting a hand comfortingly on his shoulder. "Yeah man you got this. Once you meet them you'll see you worrying over nothing. Don't put too much stress on it man. We were all nervous too, and we were worried for nothing. "Jayden said.

"Since when is he of all people the voice of reason." Enzo asked pointing a tool with a rag over it at Jayden all the guys join in laughing. "I guess your right man. It was actually really easy talking to her dad. I just got this feeling her mother is going to be the hurdle I got to jump. She's the most over protective of the two because she feels so guilty. I guess she got a knack of picking the wrong guy for poor Tessa. So I guess once I get all this out of the way I'll feel much better about everything. It was easier with my parents. You guys were there you saw it. It was as simple as breathing." Xavier said tightening the last bolt to the car he just finished.

"Yeah but that's because Tess is great with working with people. So it's not a real surprise I think it was easier for you though because you actually know your parents, and you actually love Tessa. So was it as easy for her?" Jayden asked. "Seriously, what's up with you using your full brain power today man, it's starting to get a little creepy." Enzo asked putting his hands up in surrender. Everyone laughed as Tre' came in the door.

"Hey you sexy beast so what's the damage done to my poor baby." He asked Xavier as all the guys gathered around so they can watch the reaction to the news and hear the story. "Ok, so since you brought her into us Friday it took me literally all Friday and Saturday to fix this damn thing. So let me tell you in fact what the damage to your baby is. So you had salt and sugar and apparently cinnamon poured into your gas tank. The muffler was missing. Both side mirrors were hanging off by a thread. You had a leak down there where your oil opens out to drain. Your radiator cracked, the last two impressive yet terrifying things are someone hand managed to shove an actually dildo in your antifreeze tank reserve, with the words 'Get Fucked' on the battery. We had to install a whole new front and back windows to your car the front of it we couldn't get the tiny axe out of the front without breaking it. Also the same with the two actual baseball bats in the back window. How someone got all three of those things in them without shattering is a damn genius." Xavier said looking him in the eye dropping the keys into Tre's hands.

"I would be a hell of a lot madder if I wasn't so impressed myself." Tre said as he gave him his credit card. "Dude, man seriously where the hell do you meet these crazy ass girls." Ryder asked laughing on the stools along with the rest of the guys. "Like I said before boys, the second I pass up on a girl I could be passing up on the possibilities of her being the one. What can I say I dumb, and a hopeless romantic." HE said as he signed off on the paper work. "Oh by the way Drew said the windows and all the parts are covered under the vandalizing acts on your insurance but you have to make the report on it. You only had to pay for the labor. He also said once I said your name that he didn't want to know what whack nut did your car, or house just send the paper work in and he'll send in the check. Only you man, only you." Enzo said laughing harder.