Chapter 2: The First Date, & Ellie's Confession

"Hey love bug I'm taking some of your tea, some fruit and popcorn to snack. Alright?" Tre' said as he walked into her house going through her fried. Tre' had a two bedroom and she had a three with a big kitchen, pantry, living room, and two and a half bathrooms. He herd a bunch of shuffling around and walked to where the noise was coming from. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked as she was digging through her clothes and drawers like a crazy person. "I have a date with Xavier in about thirty minutes and he told me to dress like casual and comfortable and I don't know how to do that while still trying to look decent enough to be out with him. I really like think I like him Tre' I don't want to blow it on the first shot." She said pulling on her hair a little bit looking around her room.

"Ok, well let me help you step one were going to take all this crazy and just put it right back in there alright." He gestured his hands circle around her, giving her hug. "Now here were going to put these on." He gave her Dark washed Jeans, and a nice black tank top with her favorite wolves on it that highlighted all her curves in a comfortable waw", as she came back from changing. "Sit down." He took the brush and put all her hair into a high point tail where it would fall gracefully around her face the rest of the evening. "Now just where your little boots that go up to your calfs and your favorite wolf necklace I gave you in ninth grade for your birthday and you going to slay the night." Tre' said proudly.

"Are you sure I look ok?" She asked getting nervous. "I'm positive. He's going to love it because this is the real you. Relaxed, comfortable, laid, and yet still confident. This is the real you and tonight that's the only thing you have to be. Remember that. Look I know its been along time, a looong time since you had a first date so just be honest, and don't over think everything. If you get unsure about something just talk to him, guys like honesty we normally just go by the girls lead anyway so we don't offended you in any way or get in trouble." HE said making them laugh. "Just be you and enjoy yourself, that's all he expects, alright? It's not like you don't know him. Hell girl you hugged up dancing, and hanging out every Friday for two months he aint a stranger. Just relax and breath. You'll have a great time you'll see." Tre' said walking ot the kitchen grabbing all the stuff he gathered opening the door to leave he came face to face with Xavier who was about to knock.

Both men stared at each other for a minute. "She's ready, I just came to raid her fridge for my date tonight. Wish me luck I got to hurry and lock the knifes and matches just incase. Learned hard on that one." He said as Xavier just laughed shaking his head. "Tessa." He said in the deep raspy voice as he knocked on the open door." He's voice will always be a little raspy and deep and dark from the metal that had to be taking out of his neck too. "He yeah just one second I'm just shoving some things in my wallet she said getting her Id, bank card, a couple of twenties, and her house key sliding into her cell phone wallet case. "Ok I am all set." She said she added black eyeliner to high light her blue/green eyes. He was just starring at her she looked beautiful every time he saw her but tonight her smile was different it felt like it was just for him and it made her stand out and glow even more. "You look great Tess." He said in a low voice making her turn red. Walking up to hug her looking at her blush. "Even better rocking that blush darlin'." Making her get even reder.

"So what are we doing tonight?" She asked in happy voice trying to change the subject. He was looking great in is Black tight button down and dark blue jeans Lugz boots. "Well I thought it since our jobs can get a little stressful and demanding it might be nice not to be an adult tonight." He said escorting her out the door. "That would be a dream come true so how do we do that?" She teased. "You'll see." He said lifting her up in is truck with a wink. "So how about twenty questions until we get there?" He asked with a smirk. "Alright, sure um. Favorite food?" She asked. "Fried chicken especially if it's home made." He said with a smirk. "Favorite thing to do at home?" "Read. Sleep. Now read." She said making him laugh. "Favorite color?" "Blue.? He said quickly. "Like the sky, or dark?" "Like your eyes." He said sneaking a peek at her, watching her turn red again.