✾14✾

Things were going... Fine for the most part when Seonghwa and Hongjoong started dating. Both had agreed on keeping their relationship as a secret from the prince's parents and Maddox, but both could barely keep their hands to themselves—specifically Seonghwa— yet Hongjoong finds the older's clinginess hilarious and adorable.

One time the servant got sick causing him from going to work that day, to which it got the prince to worry, sulk, and miss the younger. But the blond did compensate his absence with cuddles and kisses for the raven-head the next day.

For now though, Seonghwa is having one of his many one on one classes with Eden as his tutor. However, instead of listening to the older who was rambling on about the northern and southern stars and their use in navigation, his mind was occupied with a thought if he should tell his lover his past.

Like what his mother said, the person left a deep scar in his life and that it filled Seonghwa with guilt, regret, and anger, but he's learning to look past that and move on. And what's a better way than to share it with Hongjoong instead of keeping it as a secret.

“-While Vega and Capella are the brightest north stars” Eden wrote on the blackboard with the chalk in his hand, making his palm and fingers feel coarse from the powder. Looking at the prince behind him, he sees him facing the window looking troubled and frustrated.

Letting a small scoff out and crossing his arms, the professor walked towards the raven-head and stood in front of his table.

“With all due respect Your Highness, it is quite rude to ignore people when they are talking to you, especially since I'm your professor”

Seonghwa jumped a bit from the sudden scolding, with his knee hitting the desk. Rubbing the slightly sore joint, he looked up at his older who was now in front of him with one of his eyebrows raised in question. The prince gulped a bit. An annoyed Eden means extra paper work for Seonghwa.

“Sorry Eden hyung, I was just thinking of something. Continue?”

Sighing through his nose, the older pulled out a pocket watch of his. The once clean silver now had rust spots here and there showing it's age, yet it worked like it was new. The two hands showed that they had ten minutes left before their session ended, so Eden didn't bother taking the time.

“We have a few minutes leftover, I say we can stop the lesson for today and you take the turn of talking”

Eden took a few steps back until he felt the wood of his desk, leaning against it. Seonghwa was confused and his face showed it well, causing his teacher to rephrase what he said.

“What I meant was... What are you thinking about that was so important that it disrupted our class?”

Eden may have sounded harsh but Seonghwa knew that's just how he is. Truth be told, Seonghwa was scared of the older the first time they met—he was still a bit warry of him till now but not as much— But he became accustomed to it as a few years of being student and teacher went on. Back to what the older said, the prince thought that would it be really fine if he spoke his thoughts to Eden?

“Is it perhaps about Hongjoong?”
Eden guessed. 'No use in avoiding it now' Seonghwa thought.

“Yeah, you could say that it has something to do with him”

The raven-head needs to watch what he was saying. He was not about to accidentally tell his teacher that he and his servant are dating and lose Hongjoong's trust in him.

“What about him? Actually before you answer, I don't mean to pry in your business Seonghwa but I've noticed that you and Hongjoong have become closer. You know it's been a while since I saw you smile like that”

“You don't say” Seonghwa feels himself sweat a little.

“I mean it. Whenever I would pass by or see you two walk down the hallways, I could here you guys laugh and smile” Eden smiled to himself. He could feel that they had found happiness with each other.

“Still, I hope you two take care of each other and that I hope your relationship last” With the last remark, the older smirked at the now blushing and flustered prince.

“What? Us? Date? I believe you're mistaken” Seonghwa wasn't the best at lying and he knew it. Eden laughed at the younger, he knew how to tell if the prince was lying.

“You're not fooling me Seonghwa, you're doing that pained smile that you do. Plus, I only knew about it yesterday” Seonghwa feels himself deflate and his lips come out to a pout. “How?” Was the only thing he could asked at this point, he was so sure that no one was around them when they would flirt or exchange skin ship.

“Yesterday at the library, you trapped him between yourself and the bookcase saying that if he doesn't kiss you, you won't release him”

The older wiggled his eyebrows and let out a small laugh. He would never take the the prince as a clingy and needy type, but he already saw it in front of his very eyes. And Seonghwa became more flustered and blushed if that was even possible. Out of all of them, Eden just had to see the that scenario of the two. Hongjoong will have the prince's head if he finds out about this.

“Don't worry, I'm not going to tell others. I respect your guys decision, and if that means keeping the relationship a secret then I'll keep it a secret” Eden reassured. Seonghwa was a favourite of his and he wouldn't meddle in his favourite students life.

“Really? Thank you hyung” The older just nodded in return. Both fell silent, about four more minutes left before their class was over, and Hongjoong was still not there to pick Seonghwa up. Which meant there was still time for the raven-head to ask his professor something.

“Hyung, do you think I should tell Hongjoong about 'her' and what happened?” He knew that he had to tell the blond about it, but was it really a good idea? Eden pursed his lips in question and let out a sigh.

“In my opinion, I think you should. He has to know where you're coming from and it'll be better for the sake of your guys relationship”

Just as the older finished his sentence, a knock sounded at the door and as it slowly opened it revealed Hongjoong's form.

“Eden hyung, Prince Seonghwa” Hongjoong smiled at the two as he entered, but something felt weird around them.

“Ah Hongjoong, Here to pick up his prince-ness” The oldest of the three mocked. “Well you two take care now, I have some books to re-read... Oh! And Seonghwa, remember what I told you” He gave the prince an encouraging nod and finally left the couple alone. With Hongjoong wondering what Eden was talking about and Seonghwa seeing his look of confusion.

“Don't worry about it Joong, it was nothing. Shall we?” Seonghwa will tell him, soon.