Chapter 4

*Picture of Castle*

The man in the black suit opened the door for me and I quickly hopped in, there was a giant TV hanging from the roof, a hot chocolate maker, a phone on the arm rest and a table in front of my seat with chicken, gravy and veggies, that were steaming hot on a china plate. There was a small, white table cloth under it and tons of forks and knives on the sides of the plate. It was very fancy, something I could get used to but I felt that if I ate anything I'd throw up, so i just stared out the window.

My stomach did a back flip when the castle came into view. It clinquanted in the sunlight, it was a pale white colour, with heaps of windows and it looked like it had come from a book. I decided it was sybaritic. To think someone needed a castle that big just to keep the royal family and the staff a place to sleep, it made me wonder if they had a library with a turning bookshelf. I still could not get past the fact that I was marrying the Prince, it all seemed so surreal. I started trying to think of ways to hide from the Prince, to hold off the wedding scheduled in a months time. I stopped thinking of ways when I saw the Prince right there, at the front of the glass castle door, next to some guards. Maybe I could pretend to faint. I was about to when the car stopped, I sat, kerflooey, when the prince himself opened the door for me.
"Welcome, Isabella," Prince Jackson said, holding out his hand for me to take it, his voice was so inveigle it made me want to cry. I pretended his hand was not there and got up by myself.
"My name is Izzy," I said, trying to sound strong but my voice was cracking.
"Izzy," Prince Jackson said, trying it out.
"And you are Prince Jackson," I said, "your majesty," I curtsied.
"Just Jack, and please, no need to curtsy." Jack said, he was so prepossessing! I straightened up, wiping away imaginary wrinkles on my dark blue dress, which was like the color of the ocean.
"Shall we come inside?" Jack asked.
"Of course," I said.

"Did you like dinner love?" Jack asked. We were outside, alone for the first time, no camera's trying to get into my life.
"Don't call me that," I said probity.
"Don't call you 'love'? Why?" Jack asked, he looked genuinely confused.
"Because I am not your love. I didn't even put my name in the dumb Choosing Ceremony." I said.
"If you didn't, who did?" Jack asked, he looked even more confused.
"My sister," I sighed, "she just put my name in so if I was chosen, she would be popular," I sobbed, tears shone in my eyes.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Jack said, "if I could have my way, there would not even be a Choosing Ceremony. I don't want to end up with a stranger," Jack sighed.
"I know what you mean," I sighed too. Jack stood up, holding out his hand to help me up.
"I don't need help to get up," I grumbled.
"As you wish," Jack smiled, a beautiful, amazing smile that made me want to jump for joy. He put his hand at his side, right when my four maids greeted me and took me to my room.

I was permitted to do anything I wanted to with my room. So far, there was a king bed (I had asked for a simple plain bed but my maids said this is how a princess should sleep) in the middle of the giant room, it had yellow, pink and orange pillows, a simple yellow sheet, then a quilt with a rainbow zigzag pattern, repeating over and over. I also had a giant TV hanging from the ceiling that I could easily turn on from my bed, there was a painting of a horse and a girl riding it, in the sunset. That was only the first room. If I pushed a button on a remote, it opened up to my giant closet, big enough to fit an average size bedroom in it, dress upon dress hung up, then I had my shoes, all high heels, on shelves. If I pushed another button, sparkling diamond, emerald, rubies and other jewels were in glass cases, matching up with earrings and bracelets. Another button was the living room, a yellow couch was there and another giant TV on the wall. Huge pictures of horses were on the wall. The last button opened up my swimming pool, way to big for me and a spa in the corner. Nice chairs to lie on were spotted around the pool and there were some umbrellas on the chairs, brightly coloured. The ceiling above the pool opened up to the sky, letting sunshine fall on it. I decided I would swim tomorrow. This was all so new to me. I loved it but I did not love my reason for being here. My maids, July, Alissa, Linda and Suzy dressed me in a purple, silk nightgown, terribly comfortable. I laid down on the memory foam bed and in a second, sleep had over powered me.