"Whooo!!! Kick his ass Aidan", I screamed as I jumped up and down.

Colt put his arm around me before bringing my ear to his lips. "It's incredibly hot to see you like this".

A warm flush spread to my face and I did my best to keep my attention focused on the fight. Aidan landed another hit on Valchek, this time it was a hook the cheek, and his head whipped around so fast I was scared we'd hear his neck snap. The two kept going at it though and I watched mesmerized.

And then, Valchek delivered a strong hit to Aidan that had me sucking in a breath. Aidan stumbled back slightly and Valchek took that opening to deliver a series of rapid punches – all to his ribs.

"Colt is he going to be okay?"

"He's had worse before".

I grimaced at his non-answer and watched as Aidan struggled to recover. Finally, though he seemed to get his bearing. Taking Valchek by surprise, he blocked another jab and then countered with a massive uppercut.

The crowd collectively gasped as Valchek crumpled suddenly. His body fell heavily onto the floor of the ring and everything felt like it was in slow motion.

Aidan's arm was raised in victory.

The crowd erupted in cheers and some boos.

It was Aidan's face I was watching though. He looked like he was in pain and as he clutched his side I knew that something was wrong.

"Colt he's hurt. Look at him he's clutching his ribs!".

"He's okay. Trust me on this. We can go back and see him in the locker room if that will make you feel better".

I nodded hurriedly and turned away from the railing, but Grey grabbed my shoulder. "We can't go back right away. It takes about ten minutes for Aidan to get checked out by the doc and his trainer".

Huffing out a frustrated breath, I chugged the rest of my beer and began pacing.

Luka turned away from the crowd below and leaned back against the railing. He looked entirely too much like the models he was usually photographing.

"Are you staying over at our place after?"

I paused. "After what?"

"This. After the fight. There's usually an after-party but Aid doesn't like to go to those. Although if you wanted to, he would".

"No after-party, but I will stay at your place tonight. Can I just borrow someone's pajamas, please?"

Luka snorted before quipping, "You know I don't think any of us own pajamas. You might just have to sleep naked".