sixteen | killua

"Can you do an ollie Killua?"

"Of course he can do an ollie!" Gon shouted excitedly. "Right Killua?"

"Obviously."

"Cool, show us!"

The two boyfriends, plus Zushi were chilling at the skate park waiting for the rest of their friends to get here. It was new years eve and they decided to celebrate it at the skatepark with a few of their friends, at first it was just going to be Leorio, Kurapika, Killua and Gon celebrating it in Kurapika's basement like last year, but Ikalgo and Meleoron invited them all to the skate park to light fireworks and celebrate. Then Gon invited Zushi, Kurapika invited Melody and Leorio invited Zepile...it got slightly out of hand.

Now they were just waiting in the darkness of the dimly lit skatepark for the rest of them to get here, Kurapika and Leorio had dropped off the boys before going to get the rest of their friends expect Meleoron and Ikalgo, they said they had to make a few pit stops before they could get here, so now Killua was stuck showing off to Zushi and Gon while they waited for everyone to get here.

As Killua finished doing his seventh ollie in a row he heard Gon's excited yelling from his place balanced on a mini ramp.

"Look! Kurapika's car!"

Killua gave a sigh of relief. Thank goodness , it's not that he hates Zushi, it's just that it's really hard to have a conversation with the kid, they're both so different, he's mostly Gon's friend anyway.

"Hey kids the parties here!" Zepile came running at him and Gon and pulled the two kids into a hug.

Killua groaned. Zepile is basically a straight version of Leorio, except he's actually nice to Killua, and stupider. If he could have one or the other he'd choose Leorio…that means nothing though they're both annoying.

"Hey Zepile! We haven't seen each other in forever how are you?"

"Gon, buddy, you have no idea, I've been talking to this new girl…"

Killua wiggled himself out of Zepile's grasp to go and greet Kurapika and his friend Melody. Melody was very nice, she is a band kid but everyone has a flaw. She plays the flute or something he doesn't remember, what he does know is that she's nice, polite and most importantly quite. All his loud ass friends are going to give him a headache.

"Hey guys, how's it going."

Kurapika giggled. "You look like you've had enough of tonight."

Killua shrugged. "Eh, I promised Ikalgo I'd be here, I don't get to spend a lot of time with him so yeah."

Melody smiled softly at him. "Hey Killua, I bought some cookies if you guys wanna-"

Killua immediately snatched the bag of cookies out of her outstretched hand. This night just got a whole lot better, he knew there was a reason Melody didn't annoy him as much as other girls did. He yelled a thanks over his shoulder and ran to Gon to show him what he had.

"Gon! Gon, Melody brought cookies!"

Gon perked up from his place on the concrete gravel, he was sitting next to Leorio, Zepile, and Zushi, they were all looking at Zepiles phone.