Donnie x French male reader

Start from the beginning

"I think I have an idea." He muttered as he pulled me from the couch, walking towards his room. On the way there, he turned and looked at me over his shoulder. "You said Donnie doesn't know French, right?"

I took a deep breath and knocked on the lab door, noting it was locked.

"What?" I heard Donnie from inside. I just shook my head and folded the paper in half, sliding it under the door. I wasn't going to beg him to let me in just to give him that and have him possibly kick me out again after seeing what language the paper was written in. So, I left. I went home and decided to come back tomorrow. I'd see what Donnie had to say then when I returned.

Donnie opened the door and looked around, not seeing anyone. Looking down, he noticed a folded piece of paper and tilted his head, leaning down to pick it up. Craning his head up, he saw Raph on the couch and yelled to get his attention.

"Where's (y/n)?" He asked, looking around.

"Oh, Frenchie? He went home." He opened his mouth to speak again but then seemingly changed his mind and turned back to the t.v., leaving Donnie alone. Donnie hummed in disappointment and closed his lab door, locking it again. He walked over to his computer and sat down, unfolding the paper.

"Really?" He deadpanned as he noticed the writing was in French. The only thing he recognized was his name. With a deep sigh, Donnie pulled up a tab on his computer and went to the translator, typing in into the computer.

While he waited for it to load, he scanned over the words again, smiling at the way (y/n) had written his signature; big and sloppy with a smiley-face at the end. A beep was heard in front of him as the computer finally loaded up with the English version of the letter from the teen Donnie secretly had a liking for.

Quickly reading over it, his eyes widened and he chuckled, throwing his hands into his face as he felt it erupt into a deep blush.

"Even during that, (y/n) still acts like a kid. Quickly going into the space bar, he double clicked and then typed in another translation. Writing it down, he closed his computer and rushed out of the lair, not noticing the piece of paper that flittered to the floor.

Cher, Donatello, je vous aime beacoup et je prie Dieu que vous ne connaissez pas le français. (Dear, Donatello, I love you a lot and I'm praying to God you don't know French.)

(Y/n)

(Y/n) was sitting at him watching a random movie, thinking deeply. Donnie didn't know French but there were other ways of him finding out about what he had said. There was asking April, who was in a beginners French class at school, Casey, who was surprisingly good at French, and even online translations- shoot.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as he realized that he had to make sure Donnie never read what was on that paper. He was sitting in front of a computer! There were online translations nowadays! (Y/n) cursed himself as he ran for his shoes, trying to think of ways to get the paper away from Donnie without looking suspicious.

But, his prayers weren't answered as he heard a knock on his window. He froze from slipping on his crocs and slowly turned towards the window to see Donnie, a deep blush decorating his face. He gestured to the window and (y/n) inwardly whimpered as he wandered over to it, kicking his crocs off.

"Donnie, let me explain-" He was cut off by the purple turtle who shook his head and closed his eyes, muttering to himself.

"Chaque battement de mon coeur est un je t'aime que je t'envoie. (Each beat of my heart is an I love you that I send you.)"

(Y/n) couldn't breathe. His crush had told him he loved him? And in his native language? He was already ready to marry the turtle in front of him.

"You love me?" He whispered, his voice cracking as he began crying a little from happiness. His crush loved him back. Donnie loved him back. This was easily the happiest day of his life.

"Of course I do. How could I not?" Donnie stepped into the bedroom and immediately kissed (y/n) on the cheek, smiling happily. Then, he sat on the bed and waited for (y/n)- his boyfriend- to process.

"Je t'aime! (I love you!)" (Y/n) squealed as he leapt onto Donnie, knocking him backwards onto the bed. Donnie grabbed his hips and held him steady as they shared a sweet kiss.

"Je t'aime aussi. (I love you too.)" Donnie whispered back as they embraced again, finally together and beautifully happy.

Fin.

the whole time writing this i was thinking of nick and pierre, my fav. tiktok couple. pierre is French and the cutest thing ever.

I HAVE A CHAPTER FOR MY NINJAGO BOOK FINISHED BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM. should it be cole x reader or kai x reader cuz it the first chapter is mostly cole but it could go either way so let me know cuz i will be publishing it as soon as i am finished with this book!