RAGE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
*edited*

ADRIAN POV

His eyes kept glowing red and he kept growling and kept kissing me hardly every second "text Ryker tell him come home" Cast asked me , his voice was low which was intimidating me a little, i watched as he kept clenching and unclenching his fist .

You: Ryker can you please come home cast eyes are glowing red and he keeps growling at me
Papi💙🍆: ON MY WAY NOW

Before i could tell Cast Ryker said he will be on the way he was already kissing me and nipping all over my skin i moaned then he grabbed my neck  "i can't wait to fuck you senseless" he groaned then pulled me into his lap and buried his head in the crook of my neck sniffing my scent

"C-cast-mmhm , we're driving " i yelled he shrugged and continue kissing me and i pulled away from him and he instantly gripped my hair "don't ever fucking pull away from me" he growled out and i nodded then bit my lips ,him being so rough was turning me on to no end .

We pulled into the garage and as soon as we stepped inside the house cast was already pulling off my clothes he pushed me against the front door and started to roughly kiss me

I pushed him back when i was out of breath , Ryker came downstairs just staring at Cast glowing red eyes "oh fuck" he mumbled and i raised a brow "he's in rage what the hell happened" Casper started pacing back and forth "he beat up Michael for kissing me and his eyes started glowing red after that" i explained, Ryker ran a hand through his hair .

"How do we stop it" i asked and he sighed "you can" he stated but he looked so worried "how" i asked and he half smiled at me "you'll have to be intimate with him but i'm afraid that he wouldn't be able to be soft on you because he's in rage"

I thought about it for a second i'm okay with hardcore things "ok i'll do it" i told him he grabbed cast and vampire sped up the stairs saying to come into the playroom .

I took off my clothes then walked into the playroom when i walked inside i was immediately against the wall with cast tongue down my throat i moaned then he picked me up so i wrapped my legs around his waist for support.

"I can't control myself" he mumbled then gripped my ass tightly i moaned "it's okay do what you want to me" if this is what it takes for this rage shit to go away then i was more than willingly to help him "ruin me" i mumbled he smirked against my lips then growled he threw me on the bed then tied my hands behind my back with rope that Ryker handed him  

He slapped my ass and i whimpered he pulled my waist to his and i instantly felt his manhood poking me he was hard as a rock but thankfully he rubbed lube on himself and me , Without warning he slammed into me it felt like his whole length was inside of me my lower body started hurting just from that alone he started pounding me he gripping my hair "ahhh c.cast" i groaned i felt his nails digging into my skin .

I moaned and whimpered when he grabbed my shaft his assaults on my back entrance didn't stop though as he pumped me while he continued pounding into me "c.cast" he sped up and i felt a liquid slide down my waist i glanced and it was blood but he continued "fuck .. that's right pet scream my name" he turned me around so that i was on my back and he immediately slammed back into me

"Mmhm" i whimpered his whole length was inside of me and it was painful yet pleasurable  his eyes glowed a dark red and his grip on me tightened as he thrusted in and out of me , i instantly came and he chuckled then got up he sat on the bed then told me to sit on him i already couldn't feel my legs but i knew he was far from done .

When i sat on him i whimpered he was so deep inside me "bounce" he demanded and i did so while letting out pants he gripped my neck pushing the back of my head to his shoulder as i continue to bounce on him "faster" and i did so to my best ability, Ryker stood in front of me then started pumping me but cast made me speed up and now i was out of breath and panting like a dog ,

I can feel myself cumming and i let go in Ryker's hand but they both continue while i whimpered , i felt cast bite into my neck and i groaned he started licking me and i moaned and whimpered i felt myself about to cum again and my stomach started hurting it felt as if cast was up there.

"Mhm Cast" i moaned the pleasure and pain was to much and i was beyond tired .

After about an hour of me cumming Cast eyes finally had stopped glowing meaning he wasn't in rage anymore he connected our lips in a soft kiss"thank you" he mumbled and i nodded when i tried to walk i nearly fell if it wasn't for Ryker i would have .

Ryker carried me to the bathroom and started to run my water he sat me down inside the warm water and it instantly relaxed my body "I'm scarred for life" i stated sarcastically they both laughed and i chuckled .

I was sore as ever and i know tomorrow morning it'll be worse then it is now .

All three of us laid in bed and Ryker and Casper immediately fell asleep while i just scrolled through Instagram since i couldn't fall sleep, i saw Casper phone flash and i got out of bed then walked over to his side of the table

Elizabeth: I had fun with you the other day at my house🍆

Tears instantly filled my eyes and i wanted to text back so bad but i didn't know what to say . If she sent the eggplant that means they did something right ? .