THE INTERVIEW/ IT'S YOU

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
*edited*

ADRIAN POV

I groaned as my dad punched me in the rib then i received a slap across the face i leaned up then lounge at him hitting him back inside the face he laughed then punched my face again and again and that's when

I heard the door open and a loud growl erupted throughout the small room "get the fuck out" my dad yelled as Jacob came over to me checking to see if i was okay "you bastard who does this to their son" Jake asked with clenched fist ready to attack "Jake don't do it just grab my suit and I'll be in the car" he took me to the car then went back inside he said he wouldn't touch my dad because he knows i have to come back and live with him .

After about five minutes Jake got inside the car , he only asked for the address and didn't say anything else to me "Jake" i said seeing if he would answer, he stopped the car instead then glared at me "you have to stop letting people bully you Adrian you have to stand up for yourself" he yelled at me and i put my head down i hated how i was so sensitive.

"I did punch him inside the face but he beat me more" he pulled out the makeup palette and started to put makeup on my eye "did you get him good" he asked and i laughed "yea i actually did his face was priceless" he fist bumped me then ruffled my hair making me roll my eyes but fix it how it was "okay now go get that job" .

When i stepped inside of the tall building i was impressed, the building was beautiful yet very dark there was shades on all the windows with a little amount of lamps , the chairs was black and grey so was the walls , i walked to the front desk "how may i help you" an elderly women asked , i wanted to laugh at how ridiculous she looks she has on red lipstick that was clearly to much because the lipstick was on top of her lips and not on them .

"I have a interview" she looked down at a piece of paper that looks like visitors names, "your name" she asked she was acting like one of those women who doesn't like their job i snickered "Adrian Delarosa" she checked the paper again that tapped twice "okay you will get into that elevator go all the way up to the twentieth floor then the first door on the right" she explained , i had her repeat it to me twice and she was getting pissed .

When i arrived on the twentieth floor i knocked at the grey door it was much lighter up here but still dim . A men opened the door and i nearly gasped while goosebumps started to form on my arms , the man was dressed in a all black suit that fit him so well , you could even see the outline of his perfect body through the suit, i glanced up at him just to admire his strong jaw line and Light green eyes "are you Adrian" he asked with his deep voice that almost made me melt

Stop being gay.

I blushed then cleared my throat "y-yes i'm A-Adrian" he stepped aside then let me walk inside of the office and damn the other guy was even better looking then the one who opened the door for me , only difference was had dark green eyes and also a strong jaw line he was well built like the other one too they were similar in the looks as if they were twins or something .

I walked over to the chair as they both sat in front of me "i'm Ryker Romano and this is my brother Antonio Ferrari" i nodded and wiped my sweaty hands on my pants "i-i'm A-Adrian Delarosa " i mentally smacked myself when i nervously stumble over my words "i know that" i put my head down feeling slightly embarrassed "i'm sorry" i said and just as i said that my stomach growled loudly and i sighed

"Have you eaten yet" i held in a breath at the mention of food i hated it and hated the way it made my stomach feel "are you okay"Mr.Romano lifting my chin up , i gently removed his hand then got out of the chair "where's the restroom " i asked but none of them said anything so i ran out and checked three doors before i found the restroom.

I spilled my guts while clutching my stomach it hurt bad and when i was done i started to cry i literally embarrassed myself in front of them .

I heard the restroom door open and someone walked to my stall i held in my cries "come out little one" Mr Romano asked i sniffled "leave me alone" i told him and cursed as my voice betrayed me

"Not until you come out" i heard another voice it was Mr. Ferrari "fuck off" i yelled at them both and cried a little more this shit was insane "watch your mouth" Mr. Romano stated it sounded like he was pissed and honestly that got me scared .

I came out of the stall and when i wiped my eyes i stood in front of Ryker and i raised a brow he looked very familiar and that's when i knew i saw him "your him" i mumbled and he laughed raising a brow in question "i'm who" he asked and i backed away "the guy from the cafe your him" i yelled as he tried to walk closer to me when he took another step

I ran.