A Small Incident (Special)

Start from the beginning

"It does seem familiar," Tirpitz agreed as she and Bismarck set down one as well. "Vat did vee order?"

"I'll check the manifest," Orochi offered and jogged off as Atago examined one of the crates.

"What do you think's inside?" she asked, turning to Takao, who shrugged.

"If I had to guess," Striker offered as he, Zuikaku, and Shoukaku unloaded a crate. "Probably supplies. Does it say which faction it's for?"

"Not that I can see~" Akagi replied, examining a crate. "Should we investigate, Amagi-San?"

"We probably shouldn't," Amagi replied. "If there are explosives, we could set—" She was cut off as Shoukaku stumbled, her foot slipping on the wet stone of the docks, and the crate she was carrying spilled onto the ground.

"Shoukaku!" Jogging over, Zuikaku knelt at her side. "Are you alright?"

"I'm okay," Shoukaku assured, and a hissing sound filled the air.

Eyes widening, Striker whipped around as a mist of strange silver dust seeped from the crate. "Everyone, hold your breath!" he shouted.

Too late.

Her nose twitching, Akagi sneezed, and the dust exploded, throwing Striker into a crate as an explosion of fog and mist erupted around him.

"Oh, that's gonna hurt," Striker groaned, rubbing his head where he had rammed into a crate. How he had landed upside down, he had no clue. Shaking his head, he got up, and his eyes widened. "Guys?"

No response.

"Zuikaku?" he called. "Amagi? Tirpitz?"

No response.

Slowly, the fog began to clear, and small figures slowly became visible on the ground before him. Waving away the smoke, Striker blinked and stared in stunned horror at the sight before him. "Oh... schist."

Lying on the ground before him were the forms of twelve small girls, each one unconscious.

"What the bloody Hell just happened?" Striker wondered.

"Striker?"

Turning, Striker saw Orochi jogging over. "What happened?" the Battlecarrier asked. "I heard something explode, and—" He froze, staring at the unconscious, child-like forms of Enterprise, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Takao, Atago, Belfast, Amagi, Kaga, Akagi, Bismack, Tirpitz, and Unicorn.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

(A/N) Orochi.exe has stopped working.

"What happened to them?!" Orochi yelped.

Striker explained about the crate, and both shipboys fell silent as realization dawned on them.

"OH, FRAGGING SCHIST! THIS IS NOT GOOD!" Orochi shouted in panic, and Striker nodded. "THEY GOT TURNED INTO KIDS! WALES AND THE OTHERS ARE AT THE MAINLAND, SO WE CAN'T GET HELP FROM THEM—"

Striker nodded again.

"—AND TO TOP IT OFF, THERE'S NO ONE ELSE AT THIS MOONS-BLASTED BASE BUT US!" Orochi finished.

Striker nodded once more.

"ALSO, just curious, HOW ARE YOU NOT PANICKING RIGHT NOW?!" Orochi shouted.

Striker shrugged. "Oh, believe me, I am."

In Striker's Head

"AAAHHHHH!!!" Striker#1 shouted as he ran around screaming like a chicken with its head cut off.