Huh? Had I really zoned out just then?

"Sorry," I chuckled, rubbing my arm unconsciously.

"You say sorry, but I doubt you wouldn't do it again," he said, leaning forward in his chair, "Also, please sit down somewhere, if I keep having to look up at you like this, I think I might develop a humpback."

Where should I even sit though?

Looking around his room more, he had a bed in the corner, a fold out table tucked against a wall, beside two cushions.

"What are you looking around for! If you're looking for drugs or porn mags, you won't find any looking around like that," he teased.

"I'm not I just- don't know where to sit."

"Shumai, I know you're not! I don't have any drugs in the first place.. even if I did.. I wouldn't tell you!"

He mumbled something before standing up and walking towards the entrance, then returned with a beanbag.

Where did he get that from?

"I have a beanbag in my bathroom, not for any weird reasons, just because I usually try to make enough space for streaming," he explained while setting down the beanbag out of the view of the camera, as if he had read my thoughts.

"What do you need the space for?"

"Oh, well, one, I don't want my room to be messy, two, sometimes I move around.. for reasons."

All those thumping noises.. or whispering noises I had heard from his room must've been from his streams. I wondered what they were like.

And now, I get to witness it first hand.

I sat down on the beanbag as Kokichi set up his stream.

He looked at me, his eyes saying 'Do you need anything?', yet his mouth staying shut.

I simply smiled at him, and then as he turned around, he set the stream from 'Starting soon', to the camera.

I pulled out my phone, since I couldn't really see what was happening on his screen and began to watch his stream.

He seemed to have a great charisma online, he behaved similarly to how he did with others, mischevious, a bit apathetic at times, yet still it was obvious why he had such a large following.

His way of making things interesting was able to draw every viewer in, and if he wasn't in front of me in that moment, I probably would have believed he was some sort of world star celebrity.

Then came a knock from the door.

Kokichi's head whipped around, which caused the chat to fill up with 'What happened?'s.

"Don't mind it," I mouthed to Kokichi, and stood up, walking to the door.

I guess he did have a good reason to have me here, and I'm glad I accepted his wish for me to stay because as I walked to the door and peeped through the hole, I saw a suspicious looking man standing in the landing.

Was this the stalker?

No way could he be such a fool.

Yet after the man at the door lifted his phone, looking at it for a few moments, he quickly dashed down the landing, as if he had seen me.

I would've chased after him, but when I turned around to make sure Kokichi was okay, I saw him standing at the end of the hall, staring at me, his figure illuminated by the led screen of his computer.

"Who was it," he whispered, loud enough for me but not the viewers to hear.

"I think it might have been the stalker, but I'm not sure. He ran away as soon as I got to the door. I'll go follow him-" I said, but as soon as I turned around and reached for the door, Kokichi called out.