She went back to the waiting room.  Ben who was there with them, immediately seeing her friend's upset, went to talk to her- "Andy, are you alright?"  -no response- "You need to calm down. Sit down."

She was pacing.  When her thoughts were running full steam, she felt that keeping in constant motion would help her relax.  But she wasn't helping— "I'll just calm down when I know my husband is okay."  -she spoke louder than she wished to have spoken.

"Your husband? Is there anything I don't know?"

Andy still hadn't told him he remembered.  I finally remembered- "Yes... I remembered as soon as he walked into the building. I shouldn't have let him in there. Look what happened. Half my team is in the hospital and my husband may not leave that room alive alive. surgery."  - She could feel the anxiety attack coming.  She didn't want to go through this right now.  She felt her heart beating too fast and her breathing ragged.  She needed to get out of there- "I have to breathe..."-she said and went outside the hospital.  She sat on a bench, she tried to breathe normally and not think about what was going on.  It was practically an hour in this state, until she managed to keep control of her breathing and go back inside the hospital.

"Any news?"  she asked Dean.

"Not yet."  -Dean examined her and could see that a huge feeling of guilt haunted her- "It wasn't your fault, Andy..."

"We both know that's not true..."

--

Two...three...Five hours had passed and Andy still hadn't heard from Robert.  Every second that passed, her anxiety increased more.  Pruitt was there with her daughter trying to keep her less nervous, since calm was impossible.  By now he knew she had managed to regain her memories of recent times.

These were failed attempts, but he was doing his best to keep Andy under control- "Andy, look at me."  -he said wiping her tears, but more tears trickled down her eyes and she was unable to stop herself from sobbing- "He's Robert. I know Dr. Grey said his chances are low but he's strong. He's not. will want to get rid of you anytime soon."

“Dad, I remembered him, Dad. I remember marrying the most amazing man in the world, who was with me every moment. Now he's between life and death. I should have tried harder. ways to keep him away but I couldn't. I couldn't tell him I loved him too and now I may never say it again."  Her body shook with each sob released.  Her eyes, now swollen from crying.  She really wasn't able to control it.

"You will tell him that one day."  Pruitt replied, taking her in her arms for a warm hug.

--

Five and a half hours later, Dr. Grey came to talk to her- "So Andy. We finished the surgery and there were some complications as I've already reported but we managed to get all the material out of the bullet."  -perhaps a relief- "but his condition is still considered critical. His situation remains very delicate. We need to be extra careful. Anything that happens could be fatal."  -and again, all relief was gone from his body- "he's in his room and we don't know when he'll wake up, we can only wait. He's in the ICU and can only have a 30-minute visit. If you want to see him, you can go."

Dr. Grey informed all the risks and left.  Andy immediately walked towards Robert's room.  Getting there, seeing him lying in that bed, on the verge of death, with all the wires connected to him, tubes breathing in his favor... it was just horrible.  She walked towards the bed and took his hand.  It was cold.  His lips were purple.  Totally lifeless.  The only noise in the room was the deafening sound of the heart monitors.

"I should have insisted more...should have sent you home or something. I should have tried anything and you wouldn't be in this hospital bed counting on luck to stay alive. Everything bad has happened since I became captain, it was my fault. I told you myself, it's all the fault of whoever's at the wheel. I need you to wake up so I can say I love you Robert. I need you to wake up for me, so please don't Leave me here..." -she was already with her face completely wet.  A few minutes later a nurse came and said visiting hours were over and she needed to leave.  Andy didn't even realize that so much time had passed, kissed Robert on the forehead and reluctantly left the room.  Returning to the waiting room, he sat in the same chair as before.