60• 𝚂 𝙰 𝙽 𝙶 𝙴 𝙴 𝚃-2♡

I always dreamt of meeting a man like you

I always dreamt of meeting a man like you. I'm so glad that dreams do come true. You are nothing but a blessing. You keep the kids and me so happy. You're the kind of man that every woman wants in her life. Thank you for being who you are. If a day were ever to come where I had to live without you, let that be the last day of my life as well.
- Mridula
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

~9 days left for the wedding~

Mridula's POV

Jun 8th, 06:58PM IST
Hotel Sahara Star
Opp. Domestic Airport, Navpada, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099

I looked at Yuvraj who was sitting beside me in confusion and agitation at the same time swirling through my mind

I looked at Yuvraj who was sitting beside me in confusion and agitation at the same time swirling through my mind. He just gave me a smile and squeezed my hand which was resting on his thigh and was laced with his fingers.

The man in front of me was nowhere near the one I saw in the morning. Now he was like his old-self. Caring! Loving! Gentleman! And a sweetheart! And that's how I liked him! Or more like I loved him! Not the side he showed me in the morning! Because it reminded me of my past! The past which has left a very deep scar on my mind!

I shivered remembering it and closed my eyes to calm my breaths. I felt Yuvraj wrapping his arm around my shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"You okay, love?" I heard him whispering in my ear.

I opened my eyes and looked at him to find him gazing at me in concern. His touch was so gentle, as if he was afraid that I would break. Giving him a reassuring smile, I squeezed his hand back which was on my forearm.

"Yeah! Don't worry, I'm fine!" I said.

He looked hesitant to believe me but nodded nonetheless. Then we turned our attention back to the entertainment stage in front of us. After announcing the surprise, Armaan and Sam climbed off the stage and took their seats back with our families. The light of the entertainment stage dimmed and a background melody played.