Eventually, everyone was gathering around her checking all the databases and info that could help us with this plan of ours.

"Wow! We can see what labs around the world are researching and on what's schedule!" Maehara exclaims out in astonishment.

"But, there are no online traces of the data we're looking for." Ristu informs.

"I guess the top secret stuff is only passed in person." Isogai comments out.

"Is anyone doing research on how to save Korosensei, then?" Sugino questions.

Looking over at the screen, something caught my eyes. Pointing over at it, I got some of their attention.

"Check this one out." I say out, they all turned and focus on the one I was pointing at. "An American Research Team, it seems."

Seeing some info on it, I decided to read it out loud for everyone. "Preventing destructive antimatter chain reactions that accompany division of tentacle cells approaching senescence."

"Final samples to be returned from the ISS on 1/25?" I read out loud, a bit confused on what the date meant.

Although, my eyes widened in realization when I remembered the 'ISS' on it. 

'No way..' I thought in bewilderment.

"Wait, the ISS..?" Kayano chimes in, not sure if what she thought was actually 'it'.

"You don't mean—!?" Mimura exclaimed out, uncertain.

"Oh, it's definitely 'that'." I said nodding my head. "The international Space Station." I announced out.

"So that's where they're doing their research from?" Sugino questions out in surprise.

"Oh! It could be!" Okuda suddenly pipes up. "Lots of research has to be done in zero gravity or in a vacuum. And if there's any chance for an experiment could result in a huge explosion.." She slightly trails off.

"There'd be less damage in outer space." I finished.

"Right!" She replies back, nodding her head in agreement to what I said.

"If only we could see that data." Isogai comments out.

"Unfortunately, you're just one tiny, distant outpost of assassins." Karasuma speaks up. To which we all turn to him. "Depending on the circumstances, it may never be available."

Some looked down at the ground with a frown on their faces, they knew that what he said was right. 

Even I'm not sure as to how to get the data from. Even thinking of one, would result in it being illegal.

"Karsuma-sensei?" Karma suddenly speaks up beside me, in which I perk up at. 

"Hm?" Karasuma hummed out when he turned his head to Karma.

"No matter what happens, we won't give up on this assassination." He says. "But, we don't want to be wishy-washy about it, either." 

"If there's a way to save him, we will. And if not, we've decided to handle that, too." He states out seriously.

He then turns over to Nagisa, a smile on his face. "Right, Nagisa?"

"Right. After all, it's our class's critical objective." Nagisa agreed.

Karma turned back towards the teachers, opening his mouth to speak. "So I want to know for sure which it is, right now—so we can stick to our assassination till we graduate." He states.

A smile managed it's way to my lips and I wrapped my around his, linking our arms together. 

We've come a long way from being looked down from the main campus to saving the earth. All of us have developed and grew this past year, that would make our past selves be surprised.

We've grown and matured, becoming the best versions of ourselves. And I couldn't really see us becoming any less than that.

"Karasuma-sensei, Irina-sensei, could you please step out for a minute?" The octopus spoke up all of a sudden.

Both teachers look up to him in a questioning manner, both having a questioning gaze in their eyes.

"Further discussion along these lines could potentially cause a liability issues for you two." He says.

Both Bitch-sensei and Karasuma-sensei seemed to be a bit curious, but nonetheless they left the classroom, shutting the door on their way out.

By now, we were all back in our seats and looking towards at the yellow octopus that stood in front of us.

"Now, then..." He says. "Here's what you're trying to do: sneak a peek at the data before it reaches America on it's way back from space." He says.

"But how..." Isogai lets out.

"About that!" The octopus says out, holding up a tablet for us to see.

I look at the photo and see that it was a 'Proof-of-Concept Craft Under Development', to which an eyebrow from.

"Did you know they're about to send this baby to the ISS?" The octopus informs, with a crazy glint in his eyes.

"A manned rocket?" Itona questions out.

"Yes. A proof-of-concept craft being developed here in Japan. It's suppose to carry an experimental dummy, but..." He trails off.

My eyes suddenly widened when I realized what he was planning on doing. I stood up from my seat in surprise, causing my chair to screech backwards.

Everyone was staring at me now.

"You're thinking of putting a human on there, aren't you?" I said with a smirk and furrowed eyebrows.

The psycho look on that yellow face just confirms everything. Everyone let out surprise gasps and noises, bewildered by that idea.

"Ha! Our teacher's crazy in the head, all right." Karma comments out with a grin/smirk, causing me to sigh out with a smile.

"You can say that again." I commented out, sitting back down.

"Yes! An out-of-season research project for our assassination classroom: hijack the space station and steal their experiment data!" The crazy octopus announces.

"N-No way.." Kataoka comments out shakily.

"Yes, way! All the way!" The ocotpus exclaims out.

'Are we seriously about to hijack a space station..?' I thought with a nervous grin, letting out a tired sigh.

############################################

HELLO YALL

I HAVE UPDATED AND ITS WHERE THEY'RE GOING TO HIJACK THE SPACE STATION NOWWW

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAP AND STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING CHAPTERS!!!!

CIAO!

~Nekochinchin :3