Chapter 20

Last day of the tournament and all of them were competing together against the Malaya Academy. On the stage the ten of them faced against the opposite ten. Adrian was sitting with Nathaniel in the stands and observing.

In the front was Ares with Marius and Aqua slightly behind him. To the right were Drake,Alia and Damien. On the left were Nicki ,Mia and Rose. In the back alone stood Katherine. Power swirled around them and the whistle blew.

The match was a sight to see as Damien and Nicki shifted into werewolves to fight the opposite team ones. Alia and Marius started chanting something with their hands glowing. Mia and Aqua used their water powers to produce water which mixed with the fire Kat produced forming fog.

The fog covered the opposite team but was conveniently seet through for the team of ten. Finally Ares and Rose dashed into the fog to deal with the remaining ones. After 15 mins only three members were left of the opposite team and two of the Fenura team.

Ares and Kat were being circled by the three members slowly. Immediately Ares jumped at one while Kat took another one. The third one was left alone and was defeated easily. The win went to Fenura Academy and the ten of them hugged each other and cheered. Adrian came down with Nathaniel and kissed Kat on the cheek.

The overseer announced their win and gave them a reward which was a very rare overall shield. It can cover a whole city. After the tournament the group spent the rest of the days chilling and exploring. It was the last week and Kat was wide awake in the dead of the night.

She couldn't sleep as she had a bad feeling. She seems to be getting those often. She went outside and sat on the roof. After a while she felt a presence next to her. "Can't sleep?" came a deep voice. She turned towards him and said "Hmm you know the usual weird feeling."

Ares looked at her and at that moment their eyes met. Kat lost herself in the purple irises. The black hues captivated her and her lips parted in wonder. Her heartbeat increased and her mouth became dry. Ares felt the changes and leaned closer.

Just as he leaned Kat too leaned and their lips met in the between. Kat felt the sparks and heat rushed through her. Ares slowly moved his lips and Kat matched him. They moved their lips against each other and there was a glow surrounding them.

Ares bit her lip and she gasped giving entrance to his tongue. They explored each other's mouth with their tongues and the glow surrounding them glowed brighter which gradually dimmed before splitting into two as it settled in their hearts.