Chapter 14

Just as Rosalie was checking out her features in the mirror another scream tore through the room. All of them looked at Nicki who was on the ground kneeling.

Rosalie frowned and said "I can see the change in her aura. She too is changing." Kat looked at her and said "She may be a werewolf. Usually werewolf gene triggers when a vampire is near them. Same for a vampire. Since you transformed first her gene triggered ".

The three of them sat aside and Mia pouted saying "You three shifted and only I'm left ugh." Kat laughed and said "It's ok Mia you too will transform soon. When you are around magic the change occurs a little earlier so don't worry." Mia nodded.

They heard bones cracking and winced. "This is the hardest part " muttered Kat. After sometime a beautiful snow White wolf stood there. When Kat saw her she gasped. Nicki looked at herself in the mirror and tried walking on 4 legs.

After sometime she looked at Kat with a 'what should I do' expression on her face. Kat looked at her said "Imagine yourself as a human,how you look and stuff." Nicki turned and closed her eyes. She slowly started changing into a human.

Kat looked at her and said "Nicki you are a rare wolf. White werewolves are very rare in magical realm. Usually after shifting everytime they shift naked. But you don't . White wolves also have the power of elements."

Rosalie suddenly felt very thirsty. She asked for water but it didn't quench her thirst. Kat looked at her and asked for blood. Upon seeing the blood Rosalie immediately gulped it down. Mia and Nicki scrunched their noses .

Mia asked Kat "Does she have to drink blood everyday?" Kat shook her head and said "Vampires can survive on food but they need blood once a month." Mia sighed and said "I wonder what I'll be?"

Rosalie looked at her and said "You look like a mermaid to me"  Kat and Nicki agreed too. Mia just shrugged. After that Nicki and Rose also started attending classes with Kat. Nicki and Kat went to Elementary magic together.

After a few days Kat and Mia were chilling near the lake when Kat heard the voice again . She went towards the lake when Mia called her but couldn't wake her up. Kat fell into the water and woke up but she couldn't swim because something was holding her down.

Mia panicked and didn't know what to do . She didn't learn how to swim so she couldn't swim. While she was panicking a halo formed over her . Mia stopped short and looked at it . The halo held her up and gently put her in the water. Then the pain started. It started at her abdomen and spread to her legs.

She didn't notice the wind picked up and even the power holding Kat weakned. Kat looked at her tiredly. Mia was enclosed in a water sphere and a blue shimmering tail formed. She looked mesmerising. Just as the power was getting stronger Mia went underwater and attacked the black mist which was binding Kat's legs.