Chapter 10

Rosalie gaped and said "We are magical beings? But we don't have any magic nor we know those chants ". Ares said "Your magic unlocks after the symbol appears .

Then you all are shifted to the M class. For some people magic unlocks late due to certain incidents like these attacks. They remain oblivious to our realm until their magic is unlocked."

Katherine sighed and said "This is a lot to take in". The others nodded . Ares then said "I'll introduce you to the group. As you know I'm Ares Delarosa Prince of the Vampire kingdom.

This is Alia . She is a witch. That's Damien ,he is a shapeshifter. Then this is Aqua princess of the mermaid kingdom and that is Marius. He is the prince of the wizard and witches kingdom. There is still my brother, he is not here today. His name is Drake."

After that the four girls returned to their dorm and sat down. Mia said "This is crazy. Magic is real and we are magical beings. I cant believe it."

Rosalie chimed in "I know how you feel." That night the four of them didn't sleep properly with excitement and nervousness. The next day they all woke up excited.

No one discussed anything outside their dorm. Katherine went to the library to read up when a girl who was short came up to her and asked "Hey Katherine right?"

Kat looked at her and nodded. She said "I'm Alice. I'm in your etiquette class." Kat smiled and said "Nice to meet you Alice."

Alice smiled and said "You are the sister of  Adrian aren't you?" Kat was surprised hearing her brother's name. She nodded and asked "How do you know my brother?"

Alice said "I met your brother on a trip. His school and our school were camping together. Later we became good friends. Lately I couldn't contact him so I came to ask you."

Kat looked down and said "My brother is missing. He went to collect my parents bodies but didn't return." Alice looked at her sadly and said "I'm sorry I didn't know. I hope he's ok." Kat nodded and went back to her work.

While leaving the library she found that no one was around. She went near the alcove and was horror struck to see Alice unconscious with the same message.

She fumbled with her bracelet and pressed on the D symbol to alert Ares. A few seconds later Ares came and saw Alice. He said " I will put her in hospital wing and drop you off to your dorm".

Kat nodded. Ares dropped Alice in the hospital and took her to her room. She went and sat like a stone.