He thrust a finger inside of me as his thumb played with a certain pleasurable point. Unable to handle the height-threatening pleasure, my head tilts back as a heartfelt moan exits my lip. My moan became a part of us, and the excitement only rose. Clenching onto his broad shoulders, his mouth met mine, and soon our tongues met. My fingers stroll down his clavicle towards his chest, past his abdomen, and click against his belt. Feeling a second finger inside, I unbuckle him allowing his uncomfortable bulge to breathe. I gripped tightly onto his hard-on and began stroking it while inhaling his grunts.

The temperature explodes between us as I close my eyes throw my head back in ecstasy and have a massive orgasm. I hear more noise from Anthony and return to reality. My hands were tired but didn't stop. A silly smile appears as my eyes meet his electric blues, somehow begging for a release.

My legs crunch together, but he forces it to widen. "Not yet, not until I'm done," his low, raspy voice whispered sweetly into my ear.

The problem is...Anthony takes forever to arrive.

His fingers instantly head back as his other hand grips onto my thigh. "You got two hands," he reminded me.

On the other hand, I work on my breasts. My eyes never once left the sweaty man in front of me.

Without warning, he shot all over me.

I lay there, knowing he wasn't finished.

Not by a long shot.

Anthony unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across the room. I lick my dry lip seeing the muscles above me. He didn't say anything he just stood in front of me. I know what he is doing; he is waiting for my command.

"Sit down." I felt powerful; I had this grown man under my control. I had always thought Anthony would want complete control, but no - he said he likes it when I take control. I grab his pants and pull him inward. "Well go on. Sit."

He sat but didn't say a single word.

I sat up, and his liquid began dripping down my exposed thighs.

"Why are you sitting there? I'm going to give you a show, I want to see you enjoying it." If I were watching myself, I would cringe at the words lurking out of my mouth. I wouldn't even believe it was me.

This sounds like a cheap porno.

I turned around and bent over, spreading my legs wide, so he had a perfect view. My fingers ran into me, and my juices ran down the sides coating it for what was to come.

He starts pulling fast; half laid back in the chair.

I turn around and start pushing my fingers in - harder and faster. Before long the thought of being the main attraction in a show was too much, and I came screaming a bit too long.

Thank goodness this is a soundproof room.

I couldn't stop.

I came and came and came gushing out all over his desk.

I didn't know when, but Anthony was in front of me. I stop and crawl towards him with my mouth wide open. The desire for him to be inside of me was growing every time we masturbate together. He sinks his fingers into my hair and grips it around his hand. I groan, feeling the tears leaking down as his tip slides down my throat.

"Are you ready?" he would ask.

I nod.

"Well, cum for me."

His words were like a trigger on a rifle. He pulls my hair hard once or twice more I'm not sure as the orgasm I'm having made me lose all sense and reason. All I know is I'm arriving hard and the only motion I knew was the sensations exploding, spreading into every realm of my body.

At that moment, Anthony pours gasoline on my already flaming body when he arrives straight into my mouth. Shot after shot, hitting the mark. When he withdrew, it landed on my chest, thighs, and cheeks.

I'm going into total lockdown as I pump again and again until the waves of pleasure crash through me. I open my mouth and cleanse him thoroughly, pulling him slower now, squeezing each drop out of his now softening muscle. Once I finish, I rest under him until my breath decides to return.

Anthony had always told me that the primary ride is from intercourse but skipping foreplay is a big mistake. He ran his finger across my chin, swiping off the sticky substance. "Now, let's call someone to bring you a fresh set of clothes."

When a maid brought us a fresh set of clothes, her eyes glued to the floor, we changed out of our dirty ones. She takes it away and excuses herself before leaving.

"I'm not giving her a raise," Anthony declared.

I purse my lip.

"Mio cuore, if I give everyone who stumbles upon us having fun, then I'll be a broke man."

I shrug slightly, "Okay, fine." I grumble before dragging my body out of the office so Anthony can finish his work. Tugging my backpack over my shoulder, I hold onto my textbook and know there is a smile on my face.

I decide to go back to the bedroom to take a shower since my body is still sticky and probably stinky. Before I could take another step, my eyes met with a pair of deep browns. She stands there with her arms across her chest. "It seems like you got my son wrapped around your little finger," she said before walking towards me. Lifting a hand, she pushes my hair back to reveal a red marking on my collarbone.

"I'm impressed; Anthony never got infatuated by any woman," she hums before stepping back.

I grip my textbook, feeling my claws digging deeper into its hard surface. I've been biting my tongue because I didn't want to be rude to Anthony's mother.

"Not even to his real fiance."