Chapter 36: Tactless

Start from the beginning

"Date her then." Tzuyu let go of her hand but they kept walking. 'Jealous puppy'

Sana grabbed her hand again, they were still walking to her room. "We should have a double date with them," she said referring to Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"No way," Tzuyu accepted her hand but kept complaining, "they're old."

Sana frowned. She was almost the same age as them. "Do you realize-"

"No, no," Tzuyu hurried, "you are different from them."

Sana just laughed a bit. Tzuyu was being such a kid acting all bothered about going out with them. "Right, okay," She agreed and they just kept walking until they arrived at her dorm.

When they got inside, Tzuyu quickly hurried to curl up on Sana's bed and took out her phone. "Change clothes, I'll wait here," she said.

"Alright," Sana smiled. She stared a bit at her girlfriend before moving, Tuzyu looked so beautiful just lying there.

"Go." She heard Tzuyu again. So she did. Tzuyu just took her breath away too easily but she got back to her task and simply started doing what she always did before getting a shower.

It was nice, taking a shower. But she was still thinking about Momo and Chaeyoung and Mina and Tzuyu. Especially Tzuyu. She had not said anything about it, didn't she want to talk about it? Was she okay? She is usually so worried about her friends, especially Chaeyoung.

So Sana didn't take long getting out of the shower. Wrapped in a towel she left the bathroom and looked for her clothes at the feet of her bed. Turning to look at Tzuyu, they made eye contact and Tzuyu looked flushed. 'cute' Sana just removed her towel staying only in her underwear ready to put on her clothes and that's when Tzuyu broke eye contact turning around hiding her face on the bed. Sana just giggled and finished putting on some comfortable pants and a hoodie Tzuyu had left the other day.

Sitting on the bed next to where Tzuyu was lying she started stroking her hair. "You okay?" Sana wanted to talk about stuff.

Tzuyu stopped hiding her face and turned to look at her. Patting the space next to her. "Come down." Sana obeyed and Tzuyu immediately snuggled closer to her.

It was nice, Sana had missed her, but she was still thinking so many things, "Yesterday was bad." That was a good start.

Tzuyu got closer and went to her neck, slowly brushing it with her nose. "Mhh," she hummed.

"Do you think they talked about it?" Sana just put her hand on Tzuyu's back as a response.

"Don't know," she whispered.

It tickled but Sana was not paying much attention to her actions. "Do you think Chaeyoung's okay?"

"Maybe." Tzuyu left a kiss.

"Chaeyoung seemed fine but I feel she might fall apart any second now, if they don't fix this, how do you see her?" Tzuyu ignored her question and left another kiss. "Should we do something for her?" Sana wanted to help and also to know how Tzuyu felt about it. "Both of them." Tzuyu just hummed again. So Sana kept talking, "Chaeyoung is-"

"Would you stop talking about her?" Moving from her neck, Tzuyu looked at Sana.

"But you always talk about her," Sana objected.

"Yes, but not when I'm horny," Tzuyu said.

"Well, but-" 'Oh' Sana now acknowledged Tzuyu's words, "Y-you uh,"

"Oh, c'mon, you never lose your words and now you do over this."

Sana smiled at her. "Well, can't I be mesmerized by my sweet girlfriend's straightforwardness?"