Chapter 3: The raid

Start from the beginning

They rammed the small defensive line made by the gathered warriors nearby,
knocking and crushing everyone who it came contact with.

The warriors who managed to evade the trucks threw their spears towards the convoy, but to no avail as it only bounced off from the sides.

After the convoy passed through the first group of warriors, they were met again by another second group.

This time, armed with slings, bows and shields, but it still did nothing to the convoy as their primitive projectiles bounced off from the trucks.

Panicked, the warriors turned their backs away from the moving behemoth
,only to be crushed by it's large wheels.

After the convoy effortlessly passed through the second group of warriors, they were met again by another third group and probably be the last one.

They built a small makeshift wall that towered a few feet high, made from huge rocks, tree trunks, and a few furnitures.

All for the sake of stopping them.

The small wall that was built in only a few minutes was astounding, Henry had to admit that, but still, it was not enough to stop them.

After Henry had given the order, the whole convoy stopped and the machine gun turrets suddenly roared to life.

It's thunderous sound filled around the whole village, and the projectile it spits tore through the small wall, shredding it into small pieces and killing everyone behind the destroyed wall.

Screams were heard as flesh and blood flew through the air, staining nearby
huts with crimson red blood.

It was a slaughter.

Anyone who tried to surrender or run
were not spared, bodies were slowly piling up as unlucky stragglers were choked under the mass of bodies.

Warriors were crushed beneath the foot of their panicked comrades who tried to flee, only to be gunned down
by this wicked sorcery.

Surviving people who witnessed the slaughter kept their mouth shut to avoid being killed.

Surviving men slipped out from the village towards the sorrounding groves and forests.

This was no battle, it was more like a one-sided slaughter.

After the men stopped their firing, they waited for the dust and smoke to clear out and dissipate.

The men on machine gun turrets were unfazed of what they had done, there were only stoic expressions on their faces, nothing more.

After the dust and smoke faded, what stood in front of the convoy was a mess.

The once sturdy small wall they built was now nothing but a shredded mess,
fragments and pieces were scattered everywhere.

The once small army that tried to stop their advance was now nothing but piled up stacks of bodies and parts.

Bodies, flesh, blood, bones, and limbs were present everywhere, the stench of the dead were beginning to fill in the air.

"Oops, looks like we overdid it again." said one of the machine-gunners while grinning.

"It's not like we can get punished for it, it is self-defense we're talking about right now." said another as he starts reloading his gun.

Henry's voice was then heard in the radios.

"Get moving fellas, take everything that seems useful and load them all in the trucks." Henry ordered.

They then got off from the trucks and went on their separate ways to loot each hut they can find.

Henry watched as his men got to work.

some went inside the huts, and came out carrying sacks of grains and meat.

Others brought horses and wagons from nearby stables and shed.

Others were even bold or cocky enough to loot the dead bodies for any useful items.

And the rest went to finish off the remaining stragglers who were lucky enough to survive the slaughter earlier.

A few hours has passed and the trucks were now full of supplies, they even attached the wagons at the rear of the vehicles to expand the storing space.

The trucks and wagons now were so full that the men were forced to sit at the vehicles roofs while others hang from the side.

Others were even forced to ride horses and donkeys, can you believe it? these rabbit-eared horses are thought to be extinct.

Henry can't believe it, these strange animals his ancestors told him about that only exist in the past are right in front of his eyes.

'RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!' Henry thought to himself.

Many types of animals are already extinct in their old world, but it seems this new world had everything in it's collection.

A new world ripe for the taking.

------------------------------------------------------------

EARTH...

A man was currently observing the structure in front of him along with his soldiers.

"What's on your mind, captain Lucas?"
asked one of the soldier.

The man, now known as captain Lucas turned his head towards the soldier and spoke.

"It seems the remnants of Qhoris's army went inside through this gate."
captain Lucas said to the soldier.

"So what are the orders from the coalition?" asked the soldier again.

captain Lucas then turned his head towards the soldier then back at the structure again.

"Observe and investigate." said Lucas in a silent and stoic mannner.

"I see." said the soldier in response.

They then began to inspect the structure and wrote down what they thinked and observed about it.

Captain Lucas then moved his palm to touch the structure, and felt a warm sensation flowing through his body.

'Interesting' captain Lucas thought to himself.

A/N: Chapter end... Hope you liked it!!