"We could ask them!" She says.

"Yes!"

We look each other, then we go.

I stay behind Caroline, while she enters in our daughters's classroom during the break and asks them exit for one moment. They do.

"Hi dad! What happens?" My daughter asks.

"Don't worry sweetheart, it's all okay" I wait for the others, then we go in Caroline's office.

"Hi girls! How are you today?" Caroline asks.

"Fine mom, thanks. What about you?" Josie replies.

"Fine, thanks"

"Dad...What about you?" Hope looks at me, looking for explainations.

"I have to be honest Hope..." I look at Caroline. "I'm a little bit worried about ask you all girls a thing..." I look again at Caroline, who smiles. I go on. "We were thinking about you... In particular..."

"What do you think about make a vacation?" Caroline interrupts me. She's so nervous.

Lizzie looks at her.

"You mean...All of us 5 together?"

"Yes!" Caroline replies. "Where's the problem?"

The three girls look at each other, then Hope looks at me.

"Yeah, I was thinking about how to tell you dad, but... We were thinking about something to do together...You know, as class" They laughembarassed.

"As class?! I..." I lool at Hope.
Ansolutely not. She's a baby yet, she can't...

"I think that's so amazing girls!" Carolines exclaims. "You don't think the same Klaus, do you?"

"I..." I look at Caroline, who's looking at me just as our daughterd, so I look at Hope:"You have also to ask your mother"

She smiles.

"I did yet. And she saied that I could... I wanted to ask you too"

What?! Oh, I'm going to talk with Hayley!

"Oh... Well, if it's so...Who am I to not allow your happiness?" I smile, and she comes hug me. "Be careful" I whisper, and she replies:"You too"

"So...What do you have to do now?" I ask her.

"I have to show the shcool to new people who are at the door, then I have to take part to a meet with other schools to proove them we are a normal school and that our guys are fine there"

We hear a noise.

"What..." She tries to listen, and me too.

"They teach us how to react, but they never send us to fight! We are not kids anymore! I want to fight, that's what I am alive for!"

We go. It's a Hope's classmate.

"MG, this is not like this! Look at me!" She says. "Look at us! We fought against all the monsters which came, and we have to keep going! Aren't you tired? Don't you want to stay in peace just for a while? Seriously?"

"My parents abandoned me because I am a vampire" The boy says. "The only moment of peace is after a victory, which reminds me I'm not useless.

"Fight is all I have" 

"You have us,MG" Lizzie says.

"This is our last year guys... We'll never see each other after the graduation, and you know too. C'mon guys!

Why don't start a new life from now?"

"Because maybe you're right, but peraphs you're not" I say. "I'm sorry, I usually don't interveen in discourses, but in this I... Feel the need to do.

If you'll see each other once you'll be out of there, this is a choice of yours. But you can't allow your pain to control you.

If your parents abandoned yoy, it's a their problem. And one day they'll discover what they did. But this can't define who you are! Don't allow this" I look at Caroline, then I turn to him: "You're special, what makes you different has this power.

They're just afraid of your skills, but you don't have to proove them anything.

If they would, they  would have been here with you.

They're not? This is not your buisness.

Is it a fault to be in life and fight for it everyday even if you're not human? It it a fault to be different?" 

"No" My daughter replies.

I continue look at the boy, and he gives up.

"No, it isn't Sir"

"So..." I smile.  "What's the problem?"

"It still hurt..."

"It will hurt for the rest of your life if you allow that" Hope says. "Or you try to change their opinion until you win, or let go"

"You deserve to be happy" I end, and he stops also be so nervous.

"I'm sorry" He goes away, and Hope smiles me.

"Good job, dad!"

I did it! I made her smile again! 

I smile.

"Your father always knows what to say and to do"

"And the father's daughter same" Caroline says. She looks at her, and Hope smiles to her.

Comes Josie with her sister.

"Hope, can we talk a while?"

My daughter looks at me.

"They've just talk you, not me!" I exclaim. She smiles, then she goes.

"She's growin up so fast..." I whisper.