Chapter 28.

"Aunt, I believed we would be gone in a...You know, shop!"

"We are going, but...At your aunt's manner!" She smiles.

"What do you mean? We are at the airport!" I look around us.

"A little bit of patience, for God!" She laughs. "You're a very Mikaelson, there' s nothing to do..."

"And I love to be" I say.

"Now I can understand you" She hugs me.

We go as fast as we can. She takes me by hand, so we can't lose each other, and we keep going.

After some hours, we stop. 

We are at the border line between French and Italy.

"Do you want a croissant?" She smiles.

"Why not?" 

We enter in the first café .

"Bonjour..."  The waiter greets us.

"Bonjour"  I answer.

"Pouvons-nous avoir un croissant, s'il vous plait? " Asks her.

"Immediatement, Mademioselle. Attendez un istante, s'il vous plait" Says him, complitely charmed by her.

"How can you do that?!" I exclaim without words.

"What?" She smiles embarassed. "We are young forever sweetheart, and beautiful. We can do this and more... But always keeping brain switch on!" 

"Of course" I smile.

"Never do something you don't like to. For nobody"  

"Okay" 

After have done this little detour, we first go in some art galleries in Paris and Lyon, and after we enter in every shop we meet.

"Oh

"Oh...Look at this... This reminds me of Twentie's!"

 This reminds me of Twentie's!"

She wears it.

"Aunt, you're gorgeus!" 

"Thanks swetie, you too" 

We buy all, then we go away.

"Aunt, are you happy?" I ask.

"Yes! Of course I am, Hope...Why are you asking?"

"No, I mean... Today, yesterday, tomorrow, in this period of your life... Are you happy? Are you doing what you really want to?"

She stays in silence for a while, then she asks: "What about you?"

"I'm happy" I say. "I have my family back, and I'm finally living like a normal teenager... But the question was for you..." I look at her.

"I'm happy, Hope" Says aunt. "But... You know, I'm a little bit... Tired"

"What happened?" I ask. "Family?"

"Sort of..." Whispers her. What? Mum!

"Aunt... Is it about Erik?" 

"Who's Erik?" Asks me don't understanding what I'm saying.

"Erik is the cousin I'm going to have, aunt. And guess what? He's going to be a part of our family, but to make the announce of his birth... Was my headmistress, because he will come at Salvatore Boarding School.

And this is not the point, I'm only happy if he will come with me... But it wasn't her who had to say that. Specially when I don't even know the name, and she knew that. She did it just to proove she's more neat to dad than me..." I admit.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Asks me. Now she's furious. Ops... Dear Mrs Forbes, I think you should go away... So far away...