Chapter 3.

*HOPE*

"Hey..." 

It's Landon.

"Hey!"

"Do you...Really have make your father come back?" He asks confusing and worried.

"Yes, I have" I smile. "And I could never be happier and more proud of my action! Why?" I ask.

"Well, Doctor Saltzman seems worried about it... You know, the balance..."

"What... Sorry, do you have overheard the conversation?" I smile confused.

"Oh no, I would never do that... I was under the stairs. I was just... Coming back!"

"Yeah, I've undesrtood" He has competley overheared. " And... What do you think about it?"

"I am just... Happy. I have never seen you in this way before, you seems like... Uhm... Very happy, like you've never been. Or, at least, like I've never seen you!" He smiles.

"Thank you, I am. Very much"  I smile. "Family is all. Family is power. Family is love, pain, friendship, smiles, tears... Your family can be always quarrelling, but you know that you protect each other.   Always and Forever aren't just a pair of words"

"Yeah... Of course. Listen, do you wanna talk about?" 

"Do you wanna hear about?"

"Yes!"

"Okay" I smile. "You know... A part of the story yet, but maybe I haven't told you another.

I haven't seen my father for years. When I was seven years old he just...Appeared! And from that moment we never separeted anymore, but... Once, there were strange things that appeared and the void came.

It was a thing that took control of me, and I was  just... Fighting against it, to expell from myself, but it was so powerful... It made me destroy anything, and to free me, my family took a piece of it into theirselves.

We weren't able anymore to stay together because we putted the other in danger, so we divided and all I rememeber was my father say:<<Hope... I love you>>.

Then, he disappeared and after years, my mom made the same.

I called him, and finally he came, but we couldn't be together in the same place, so... It was a torture to us, but I didn't metter. I just wanted to see my dad!" I start crying again. "Like right now! I can't... I am the problem! It's my fault if my family has broken and it's me who had to resolve it.

But now that I know I can, I've only to find a way. Will you help me?"

"Of course. But I have a last question: what does it means that the balance has broken?"

"It means that I opened the door to make my father come on the Earth, a door that has to be close before it is too late. But first, I have to bring back also my mother and my uncle"

London looks me in the eyes and says:"I'll help you" 

I smile.

"Nobody has to know that Landon, promise me"

"I promise"